Death At Fairing Point

[Post New]by stephanieSill on Jan 13, 11 11:02 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a walkthrough for this game?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Death At Fairing Point

[Post New]by peglegann on Jan 14, 11 12:24 AM
Welcome to the Pond If you had found the forum for this, you may have found your answer quicker.
It has an inbuilt strategy guide as it is a CE, I think. Failing that google it, I found a walkthrough like that for you. If you want more info, PM me.

[Post New]by laffarsmith on Jan 14, 11 2:55 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/broken-sword-shadow-of-the-templars-walkthrough

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 20, 11 2:58 PM
Hi stephanieSill and thanks peglegann and laffarsmith for jumping in to help!

Based on the title of the thread, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread from the Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars Forum to the Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition Forum.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

At this time we do not have a walkthrough for Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition, but there is an integrated strategy guide in the game.

If you're looking for further help, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "fish" and all the posts that have the word "fish" in them will show up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: