bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Summer Resort Mogul forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 14, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Summer Resort Mogul forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Summer Resort Mogul players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Re:Welcome to Summer Resort Mogul forum

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jan 16, 11 11:22 AM
when is BG going to post a walkthrough? i am stuck on level 13 (i think) it wants a luxury rating of like 4500 or so but the most i can get is 3600-3700 i have everything upgraded to 3 stars! grrr... please anyone HELP! tyvm in advance for any help

Edited on 01/16/2011 at 11:26:35 AM PST

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jan 16, 11 11:37 AM
here is one tip for those new to tm's u can click on the order u want things done your workers will get to it as soon as they r done with current project...u dont have to wait for them to finish one b4 asigning to next task.

[Post New]by Paris1029 on Jan 20, 11 9:22 AM
i am completly stuck on level 24!!! i have tried the clubs and motels (all with 3 stars) in various places but i can not raise my income past £22,000!! and im getting sick of it now? does anyone know how to complete this level??

thanks,

Paris x

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Jan 26, 11 8:19 AM
What am I missing with this game? I am always able to "get the gold" on any building game but not this one. Any tips?

mrspeel99
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by mrspeel99 on Jan 26, 11 8:48 AM
Sometimes placing a building or house in a certain lot makes a difference in order to get gold. Depends on what buildings are next to each other. I just had to keep trying different combination of buildings next to each other to see which ones reaped the higher income or luxury points. I also found that updating the houses or hotels as quickly as possible seemed to help in achieving some of the goals as more people were able to move into the buildings if they were upgraded thus more people going to different businesses to spend their money.

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Jan 28, 11 2:13 PM
@Mrspeel99 Thanks!

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

stuck on level 9

[Post New]by loriaudio on Feb 3, 11 3:18 PM
how do you get your income up? for example i have 2 4 star bistros one earns $7000 the other NOTHING! WHY? and whats more the income fluctuates it doesnt stay at $7000 i'll check it again in a few minutes and its down to $4000! WHAT AM I MISSING? HELP!

Talania1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Talania1 on Feb 11, 11 1:45 PM
Okay I also cannot get past the must have income of 26k I think it's lvl 24. I have done every combination that I can think of...I can get as close as 24k and that's it.

[Post New]by silviag on Feb 27, 11 5:19 AM
I have finished the game with all gold except for ....level 12
anybody can tell me how to do this, just to go for an another new game!!!

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on May 8, 11 9:49 PM
Thanks MrsPeel!

[Post New]by melknee1 on Jun 9, 11 5:01 PM
I too am stuck on lvl 24 and think its impossible, so if someone 'who says' they have finished the game would like to help - rather than just say they've finished - hoorah - would be greatly appreciated.

M x

[Post New]by stuc1949 on Aug 17, 11 1:42 PM
Lazeedragon wrote:when is BG going to post a walkthrough? i am stuck on level 13 (i think) it wants a luxury rating of like 4500 or so but the most i can get is 3600-3700 i have everything upgraded to 3 stars! grrr... please anyone HELP! tyvm in advance for any help

Level 19

[Post New]by Nikki184x on Apr 29, 12 3:38 AM
I cant get passed silver on this...................any tips anyone for gold please?

klee1803
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by klee1803 on Mar 6, 13 7:19 PM
For everyone trying to work out how to get the income up, make sure you Raise The rates on the billboard adverts as soon as you can. makes a massive difference to the income. You can raise the rates loads of times and every time increases the income.

Haven't finished the game yet but haven't come across any restrictions in the times you raise the rates yet.

Go to: