bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Summer Resort Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 14, 11 9:04 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

Re:Post any Summer Resort Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by dan0357 on Jan 16, 11 2:15 PM
Keeps want to shut down and msn says there is an error and doesnt say what

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Jan 16, 11 5:21 PM
dan0357 wrote:Keeps want to shut down and msn says there is an error and doesnt say what

I can't even open it. I get an error message saying to close program.

tmsjava
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tmsjava on Jan 16, 11 8:30 PM
Now that I bought the game, it keeps crashing...says it encountered an error and must close. Booooo.....didn't happen at all during the trial.

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by auntymom on Jan 19, 11 6:45 PM
Minerva3454 wrote:
dan0357 wrote:Keeps want to shut down and msn says there is an error and doesnt say what

I can't even open it. I get an error message saying to close program.

I can't get it to start up either

Edited on 01/19/2011 at 6:46:33 PM PST

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Jan 21, 11 5:58 PM
Any time BF wants to fix the glitch on their end. It's probably a Vista problem. I love the Mogel games and would've probably purchased this one.

libyi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by libyi on Jan 23, 11 10:13 PM
having the same problem, game wont open. I have vista too, i've tried everything. very frustrating!

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Jan 25, 11 5:36 AM
Went through the help section. Updated everything, tried all options, and this game still does NOT work!

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Jan 28, 11 2:08 AM
Went through the help section again. I even uninstalled/reinstalled my BF game client. I am still having the same problem with this game.

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Feb 1, 11 6:22 AM
libyi wrote:having the same problem, game wont open. I have vista too, i've tried everything. very frustrating!

I contacted CS and it is a glitch with Vista.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Sluggish mouse - ugh!

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Feb 10, 11 2:30 AM
I got the game to open no problem. But the mouse is so delayed and sluggish as soon as I got in and finally managed to get into the game, I quickly (as quickly as one can with a sluggish mouse) exited out!!

The only thing I hate more than a crashing game, is one with a sluggish mouse issue - especially a time management game.

There were no errors. I have Windows XP. Nothing was running on the computer at the time. Every other application the mouse was fine.

Would love to give it a go, but hey, plenty of other games in the sea.

[Post New]by Sangu1ne on May 15, 11 5:41 PM
Help.

Downloaded the trial and started up the game.

Problem: No Mouse control. The cursor is in constant drift to the upper left hand corner of the screen, can't stop it from constantly moving there.

Have other Mogul Games worked before?: Yes.

What's the deal? Can't play a mouse point-click game if the mouse won't work!

[Post New]by sheltiejll on Sep 11, 11 1:23 PM
How do I fix this problem. The upgrade will no longer work. I got to level 18 and now I can't upgrade anything. I tried reinstalling and there is no change. OS Windows 7.

[Post New]by jujubean101 on Mar 7, 13 1:48 PM
My game also keeps shutting down. It's very frustrating!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 7, 13 2:02 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing crashing and game performance issues. Those types of problems can have different causes, but as a first step, it may help to ensure you have the latest driver and software program versions available for your computer. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to work with you to find a solution so you can enjoy the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by beautyfulgoddess on Mar 7, 13 2:47 PM
Starting around Level 24, demolishing bungalows crashes the game in the Mac version. I've updated everything and my next step will definitely be to contact tech support.

[Post New]by jujubean101 on Mar 8, 13 9:27 AM
Everything is updated on my computer, and I am still having crashing issues, also at level 24. I hadn't connected it with demolishing bungalows, but I'm going to check.

I just reopened and attempted to demolish a bungalow, and it immediately crashed. I can't even play the game anymore.

Edited on 03/08/2013 at 9:33:01 AM PST

[Post New]by feilberg8 on Mar 9, 13 5:54 PM
I just bought the game a couple of days ago.
How come you feature a game, that you received complaints about already in the month of May?
Will there be an update soon?

I am running Ma OS X 10.8.2 on a MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz.

[Post New]by amh2468 on Mar 9, 13 8:24 PM
jujubean101 wrote:Everything is updated on my computer, and I am still having crashing issues, also at level 24. I hadn't connected it with demolishing bungalows, but I'm going to check.

I just reopened and attempted to demolish a bungalow, and it immediately crashed. I can't even play the game anymore.

I am have the same problem in level 24 when I demolish a bungalow...very frustrating. I updated everything on my computer and it is still happening.

[Post New]by starmama on Mar 10, 13 7:55 PM
On a Mac, just ran system update, and it still crashes. Every time I try to demolish a bungalow on level 27. I want my credit back.

Go to: