sreve
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by sreve on Jan 14, 11 9:13 AM
How can I get beyond this? It seems impossible to unlock the white balls with only two free ones. Please help. Incidentally it is one of the better games of its type.

 

Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on Jan 14, 11 10:16 AM
sreve wrote:How can I get beyond this? It seems impossible to unlock the white balls with only two free ones. Please help. Incidentally it is one of the better games of its type.

Hi, sreve.
You need to activate two temples before you'll unlock white balls.
All temples could be activated same way - just create a chain near to the temple!
Hope it'll help
Best regards, Eugene.

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by troublingbratt on Jan 16, 11 8:35 PM
White balls are unlocked, but can't unlock the four that have locks on them. Have tried everything..What am I doing wrong???

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on Jan 17, 11 4:09 AM
troublingbratt wrote:White balls are unlocked, but can't unlock the four that have locks on them. Have tried everything..What am I doing wrong???

You need to create chain - two "free" white balls just move near to 4 locked.
Best regards, Eugene.

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by troublingbratt on Jan 17, 11 7:17 PM
Have tried that, two are unlocked but there are four that no matter what I have tried will not unlock..what am i not doing? I have put all sorts of cobinations next to them and they still do not unlock.

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on Jan 18, 11 12:14 AM
troublingbratt wrote:Have tried that, two are unlocked but there are four that no matter what I have tried will not unlock..what am i not doing? I have put all sorts of cobinations next to them and they still do not unlock.

Just put two free white balls near to 4 locked! They will create a chain and locked balls will be unlocked!
Best regards, Eugene.

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by troublingbratt on Jan 18, 11 8:12 PM
Eugene_Duranin wrote:
troublingbratt wrote:Have tried that, two are unlocked but there are four that no matter what I have tried will not unlock..what am i not doing? I have put all sorts of cobinations next to them and they still do not unlock.

Just put two free white balls near to 4 locked! They will create a chain and locked balls will be unlocked!
Best regards, Eugene.


I've done that as well... but will try again.

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by troublingbratt on Jan 18, 11 8:22 PM
Ok am a doofus ..lol... Finally ..lol..

 
betar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Marble Sphinx 7

[Post New]by betar on Jan 10, 12 6:28 PM
Has anyone figured out how to create a chain bt the temples?

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by Normandito on Mar 10, 12 8:48 PM
What do you mean by activate two temples?
Normand
If you need some help one day about translation in French, email me.

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by Jane621 on Mar 22, 12 4:56 PM
I cannot get past this level, have played for hours and hours..cannot get the white balls unlocked, read other posts but cannot get it to unlock and go past it. Also, I can confused on the comment --activate 2 temples, why does that have to do with this level and finishing this board......help

 

Re:Marble Sphinx 3

[Post New]by gfaulk on Sep 29, 12 9:46 PM
Please help how do I get the "temples" to appear in the first place? They are not there when I open this game board. They do not appear when I unlock all the tiles. What do I do to make them appear? - Thanks.

 
 
 
 
Go to: