Putting roses in corredt order

[Post New]by ycarrillo57 on Jan 14, 11 11:26 AM
Can't figure out how to swap places and to put yellow roses in correct position?

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:Putting roses in corredt order

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Jan 14, 11 2:45 PM
hi fishes sorry to i am stuck as well on the roses maybe marige b can tell us she does a super job on w t ok marige b we need your help asap thank you from all us fishes hope to hear sooooon have agreat day all

armadillogirl
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

organizing the roses

[Post New]by armadillogirl on Jan 14, 11 4:39 PM
I'm stumped so soon in the game. Having trouble arranging the yellow roses

Edited on 01/24/2011 at 2:44:13 PM PST

[Post New]by calikat6 on Jan 14, 11 7:08 PM
I finally figured out how to do the roses part: first you have to match 2 petal colors to the first bottom petal, then match 2 more petals to the top petal, then bottom, then top. There are 4 bottom petals to match and 3 top petals to match. As long as 2 of the same petals are matched with the color petal either on bottom or top, you will solve this puzzle. I hope this makes sense!

Kat

[Post New]by premienurse on Jan 30, 11 10:03 AM
I'm still stuck & getting frustrated. Wish there was a choice to skip the puzzle!

granniema
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by granniema on Mar 21, 11 6:23 PM
I wish there was a skip button also these yellow roses are giving me a headache!!!!!!!!!

granniema
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by granniema on Mar 28, 11 9:29 PM
calikat6 wrote:I finally figured out how to do the roses part: first you have to match 2 petal colors to the first bottom petal, then match 2 more petals to the top petal, then bottom, then top. There are 4 bottom petals to match and 3 top petals to match. As long as 2 of the same petals are matched with the color petal either on bottom or top, you will solve this puzzle. I hope this makes sense!

Kat

granniema
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by granniema on Mar 28, 11 9:30 PM
calikat6 wrote:I finally figured out how to do the roses part: first you have to match 2 petal colors to the first bottom petal, then match 2 more petals to the top petal, then bottom, then top. There are 4 bottom petals to match and 3 top petals to match. As long as 2 of the same petals are matched with the color petal either on bottom or top, you will solve this puzzle. I hope this makes sense!

Kat

[Post New]by mrsboo8859 on Apr 16, 11 11:14 AM
hoe do you do the dew drops so you get the roses

Go to: