match 3 option

[Post New]by hotpat on Jan 14, 11 12:36 PM
are there any other hidden object games that gives you the option to pay match 3 to solve the level? I do not like the normal hidden object games but I tried this one because it appeared in my match 3 games. This option was not even listed in the game discription, I just want to know if there are others in the hidden object game index that have this option?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:match 3 option

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 14, 11 1:17 PM
I'm not aware of any other H0 games with this option. I think it is unique to Phantasmat. I also wish it had been mentioned in the description. Thanks for bringing attention to that fact.
m

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Jan 14, 11 10:40 PM
I like this "game play" option! It counts for solving a HOG ,when you finish,and also gives you a TROPHY!

[Post New]by klbarker5363 on Sep 2, 12 11:14 AM
I am having trouble finishing the match 3 games in hard mode. How are you supposed to clear 12 golden eyes in 4 minutes if none are appearing on the screen. By the time the first golden eye appears, most of the match 3 options are already cleared. Usually switch to HO with 30 seconds left on clock to finish without having to start over.

AndrewB179
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by AndrewB179 on Oct 9, 12 10:07 AM
Well, you could always find as many of the hidden objects as you can, and use this mode to take care of the ones you can't locate. Also, you can use the 'power' button if you get stuck - it's there in place of the 'hint' button, and refills just about as fast (though if you can match four or more, or you get a golden eye to drop out, that'll refill it faster).

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Jun 16, 13 10:18 PM
Once you have the "trophy" for not using the HINT or POWER button, you can use it without a penalty

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Apr 18, 14 2:12 PM

since this was posted - have run across many games that are not only HO .

some have mahjonng.

have also seen marble popper and a few other styles ....

Go to: