CANNOT PICK UP KEYS W/TWEEZER

[Post New]by LIFEISBLESSED on Jan 15, 11 2:19 PM
I've been trying to play the demo, and I'm not able to pick up the keys with the tweezers. I'm stuck at this point. I have the tweezers and the hand is showing with the tweezers, but I'm not able to get the keys. I'm also showing bubbles around the keys, as pointing the area but not luck getting those keys. I spent around 15 minutes trying and I gave up trying. Can someone tell me what is going on? Could it be a glitch? However, the game seems to be okay; that is the only problem I'm encountering at this point. Help please.... Thanks. Marty

sandie3796
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:CANNOT PICK UP KEYS W/TWEEZER

[Post New]by sandie3796 on Jan 15, 11 2:45 PM
this game is very glitchy, didn't have any problem until I bought the game and now it sucks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:CANNOT PICK UP KEYS W/TWEEZER

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 16, 11 10:25 PM
I noticed you had to see your cursor turn to the white hand to make sure you were placing a tool on the right spot.

GAME DOES NOT WORK !!!

[Post New]by cwxvps on Jan 17, 11 9:55 AM
Do not purchase !! I don't know if there is any way to get refunds but "Night mare on the Pacific" does not work . It glitches and freezes for every scene !!! I even tried Un-installing and re-downloading .. still same problem . BigFish needs to either fix this problem or take this game off the market

Go to: