Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by kokofashoco on Oct 28, 17 1:24 PM
please help I have been playing this for years now I cant. I have 2 grandmas and Jennifer is frozen. I just purchased stuff please help

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 1, 17 1:07 PM
Hello Sweets14 and kokofashoco,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like there are a couple of issues here and I would be happy to provide some suggestions regarding these issues real fast as well as how to reach out to our Support Team should more help be necessary.

Sweets14, it sounds like there has been trouble collecting certain items in the game. I'm sorry that's happening. In this particular instance, I would like to recommend seeing if running the game with further permissions as an Administrator can help get it to start working again as expected. The following steps can help with running a game on Windows as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

kokofashoco, I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with those non-player characters. In this case, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you both for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Lynf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Lynf on Nov 8, 17 5:56 PM
I have problems with the roulette man it freezes the game if I click on it. Are there any new updates I use a laptop

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 17 2:38 PM
Hello Lynf,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like the game freezes at a specific point in the game after clicking on the roulette man. I'm sorry this is happening and can definitely provide some suggestions which may assist.

The first thing I recommend for this is to see if the following page of steps intended to stop games from freezing can help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't seem to help, players on Windows may be able to run this game as an Administrator, which could provide the game the permissions necessary to run smoothly and possibly not freeze at this point. If a player would like to try those steps, they are linked below:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Cleo6493 on Nov 29, 17 4:35 PM
I have been unable to collect wool and jam even after uninstalling and reinstalling, and running as administrator. Any other suggestions?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 1, 17 2:10 PM
Hello Cleo6493,

Thank you for your patience as well as for taking the time to let us know what you've experienced as well as what steps you've already tried to resolve this issue. Since it sounds like our suggested steps have been unable to assist, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of this issue, what steps have been taken already, the title of the game, and what seems to happen when trying to collect wool and jam. Our Reps will use that to see what the next best steps may be with the limited tools we have available for this game.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

HELP WITH FARM UP PLEASE

[Post New]by pmorookian on Dec 18, 17 4:08 PM
All of my people are gone from my Farm Up game. I have tried the "run as administrator" and it did not help.
Please help, I have done everything I can think of to do.
Pmorookian

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 20, 17 3:06 PM
Hello pmorookian,

I'm sorry to hear that the NPCs are not appearing while playing Farm Up. Unfortunately, this issue may require an update to resolve, and it was decided that this game will no longer be receiving updates. For more information regarding this decision, please see the announcement linked below:

An important announcement regarding Farm Up - December 11, 2017

In the past, we've had some limited success with uninstalling and reinstalling the game to get these characters to reappear. If you would like to try these steps, I have provided a link to those steps below:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Otherwise, if you'd like additional assistance or if the above doesn't seem to help, please contact our Customer Support Team who would be happy to help with any purchases that are no longer able to be utilized. While the tools available for this specific game are limited, our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so to assist as best they can.

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response, and I hope that suggestion is able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by starlightlynn30 on Dec 24, 17 4:16 PM
Just reinstalled this game on this laptop, never had it on before and it freezes and can not update graphics driver, flash is up to date and there is no longer any shockwave so can not reinstall that either(only game doing this, all others run fine). Any suggestions. .

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 29, 17 12:44 PM
Hello starlightlynn30,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening and want to thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that the game is freezing. It also sounds like you may be unable to utilize our general steps to resolve similar issues. Since those steps don't seem to be helping, or are unable to be used, it appears that I may be unable to provide further assistance from here.

In this case, I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to assist with any purchases that have been made in this game when they become unable to be accessed and may have additional troubleshooting steps they can provide. Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry that this has occurred.

I also want to remind our players that the hard decision was made to no longer provide updates for this specific game. This means that updates to resolve reported issues may not occur unless this particular decision is reversed. For more details about this decision, please see our announcement below:

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

mesalady44
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by mesalady44 on Feb 8, 18 1:44 PM
i am waiting for response to my request about Farm Up. When I go into my game I am not able to click on anything to get any action from my characters. I requested to either fix that problem or reset my game so I can start over. I got an email reply from customer service that asked about problems I was having with my password. I am not having any problems with my password or signing in to my big games account. I am having problems with farm up. Can someone please reset the game so I can play. I am ok with losing everything I have built up and am willing to start the game again. PLEASE I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and there is no change. I have set as administrator and no change. So I figure the only option is to close out the current game and allow me to start again. I have been a big fish customer for a number of years and have not had a lot of problems. Therefore I have not had to deal with technical problems very often. Hopefully I will get a response today that deals with this issue.

mesalady44
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by mesalady44 on Feb 8, 18 7:43 PM
i want to thank the technical team for responding to my request and the refund. I also want to ask once again that you reset my Farm Up game so I can start a new game. It currently will not allow me to do that because it says I do not have 40 coins. The tech who so kindly helped earlier suggested waiting for a game update that would fix the problem, but if you read the postings you will discover that there will be no more updates to this game. So, PLEASE PLEASE go into the account that shows I am playing the game and erase it. This was done when I was playing Sunken Secrets when I reached the point I could not advance because there were no more updates. Can this be done? I really liked the game and would like to try it again.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 9, 18 2:48 PM
Hello mesalady44,

I'm sorry about any confusion that response might have provided. You are right that the announcement was recently made to no longer continue providing updates for Farm Up on our site. For more details about that decision, I'm including a link to that announcement below:

I apologize that the email received was contrary to the above announcement. I want to confirm that there will no longer be updates provided for Farm Up in accordance with the decision discussed above.

Also, I have checked in with our teams and it appears our Reps may be unable to provide this service due to lacking the tools necessary to affect player's progress in the game. I'm sorry for this as well since it sounds like you would like to continue playing from the beginning, and it seems like we'll be unable to provide assistance for that request. I'm glad that our teams were able to provide refunds for any purchases that are no longer able to be used or enjoyed.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize that we may be unable to provide assistance with restarting your progress in this specific game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Salt_Fish on Feb 15, 18 5:31 AM
I know that there are no more updates to this game, but I never got the last update. Is there a way to still get it?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 15, 18 5:30 PM
Hello Salt_Fish,

The last update to this game was on March 24, 2015, so it's likely you have the latest update available if you have reinstalled the game since this point. If you're unsure whether an update has been applied for this game, what I recommend is manually checking for an update in your Big Fish Games app, which should help determine if there are updates available.

You can do so using the steps located in our article linked below:

Updating Your Game

That should help with checking to make sure that update has been applied. However, if you have trouble with downloading or installing a new update that is found during that process above, please see our article below for further assistance:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Players who are unable to find assistance in our Big Fish Games Help Pages can reach out to our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, a description of what has occurred, and what you would like done. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Renluca on Feb 22, 18 6:35 PM
Played my Farm up game yesterday, no problems. Logged on today and the game will load, past the main menu, click on the bonus screen... then I cannot click on anything after that. The NPCs are moving, sounds work, but the items I planted yesterday have stopped growing, none of the industrial plants are working. I uninstalled the game and re installed but the same thing is happening. Any ideas?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 23, 18 11:03 AM
Hello Renluca,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be multiple issues occurring while playing and can absolutely provide some suggested steps to take to see if this issue can be quickly resolved.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if running this specific game with further permissions can help with getting the game to run more smoothly. If you'd like to try those steps, I've included them below:

If there is still trouble after this, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, what steps have been taken to try to resolve the issue, and the issue being experienced. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Level 50, all characters have vanished, game keeps freezing

[Post New]by cmjs00 on Mar 11, 18 12:33 AM
Hi, can anyone help with this issue please ..... I opened up the game yesterday and tried to collect my wheat planted from the night before, the game froze and my characters are missing, no grandma, grandpa, Jennifer or her husband. I am on level 50 and really do not want to start from scratch. I have tried restarting the computer and trying again to enter in to the game but the characters are still missing and any action I take to collect items just freezes the screen. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they rectify this problem all I want is it be brought back to the stage I was previously at prior to this issue. Thank you

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 14, 18 12:50 PM
Hello cmjs00,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like some non-player characters appear to be missing. I'm sorry that this has happened, and want to start by saying this known issue would require an update to resolve. Unfortunately, the decision was made to no longer provide updates for this specific game, so issues such as this may still be encountered by our players. For more information about that decision, please see our announcement below:

As for this specific issue, I recommend seeing if the following set of steps are able to help in this specific instance:

Sometimes, running this game as an Administrator can 'unstick' the NPC characters and have them reappear again, but this isn't a guarantee. If that doesn't seem to help, I recommend seeing if the following general steps can help, as there are a few changes that can be made to the computer that can sometimes help with this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're playing on Windows 7, we may have additional steps our Reps can provide from our Technical Support Team.

That said, if those steps don't seem to help, please also don't hesitate to contact our Support Team for further assistance with any purchases that were made in the game. We definitely don't want you to be stuck having paid for something that now is unable to be utilized due to a technical issue. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can do so.

Thank you for your patience and your report. I'm sorry this is happening, and I hope my suggestions are able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Cora_Montgomery on Apr 26, 18 1:50 PM
Hi. I have not checked my farm in a while and when i tried today it went to the menu just fine but it is not acknowledging any options. Nothing works. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but game still won't work.

Go to: