Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 15, 15 4:57 PM
When I don't see the scores, I just close the game and go back in and that usually solves my problem.

Crash

[Post New]by CUSam98 on Oct 16, 15 2:40 PM
What's going on with this game. Yesterday I was close to have the 50.000 coins for a day bonus. The I (and others, it seemed) could not connect to the server.

Today I spent a lot of hours to get this done. When I reaced it 30 minutes before midnight, I wanted to collect my prize then the game crashed. When I started up again I have been sent back to 33.000 coins. I am not amused. This need to fix this. another day to hell. Not just a little bit back, but hours of work.

Angry Simon

43lil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 43lil on Oct 16, 15 5:04 PM
I have noticed that since the last update I have the tap, tap, tapping problem again. This happened with the previous update too but was quickly resolved - I hope it will be as quickly resolved this time. Linda

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Oct 16, 15 6:15 PM
43lil wrote:I have noticed that since the last update I have the tap, tap, tapping problem again. This happened with the previous update too but was quickly resolved - I hope it will be as quickly resolved this time. Linda

I think it has got worse!

[Post New]by soozgameplayer on Oct 17, 15 5:13 AM
I agree the tapping has gotten worse but I have another question, what are zoom zones and how do I locate them?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 17, 15 5:19 AM
soozgameplayer wrote:I agree the tapping has gotten worse but I have another question, what are zoom zones and how do I locate them?

The binding egg is a zoom zone as it requires two immortal treasures, two crystals of twilight and another one, can't remember the name. There's also the iron chest, the burnt tree, etc... Hope this helps!

Mimi512
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mimi512 on Oct 17, 15 6:26 AM
I am on level 60. I have been working on THOROUGH PREPARATION..NORMAN..LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT FOOD. MY STOMACH IS MY SIDEKICK. 0/10.

I have finished maybe 5 or 6 parts of this quest and it always reverts back to 0/10 and I have to start all over again. Been doing this for at least two weeks now. It is never ending. Is there something I am missing here? So that is can get 10/10?

Thank you for any help on this.

Ty712
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Ty712 on Oct 17, 15 8:14 AM
No score given at end of hos: Previously I've had items not show up in inventory. This time I'm not getting a score at end of completing a HoS so I can't beat my best time score.. Or anyone else's... Took a screen shot if you need it. Thanks.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 17, 15 8:51 AM
Ty712 wrote:No score given at end of hos: Previously I've had items not show up in inventory. This time I'm not getting a score at end of completing a HoS so I can't beat my best time score.. Or anyone else's... Took a screen shot if you need it. Thanks.

Just exit the game and go back in. That always fixes the problem for me so it might work for you too!

[Post New]by Pochyhontas on Oct 17, 15 9:33 AM
Cannot connect to Facebook through my IPad mini. What am I doing wrong, or is this a game glitch?

[Post New]by shockrina on Oct 18, 15 5:23 AM
I don't know if this has already been discussed but I don't feel like searching through it all.

My aunt had to completely wipe her iPad due to some Apple issues. Is there a way for her to reinstall her game and be back where she was before? If she can't get back to where she was which was very high up then she's not going to play anymore. I know what her ID is and didn't know if it could be reloaded.

Thanks!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 15 5:32 AM
shockrina wrote:I don't know if this has already been discussed but I don't feel like searching through it all.

My aunt had to completely wipe her iPad due to some Apple issues. Is there a way for her to reinstall her game and be back where she was before? If she can't get back to where she was which was very high up then she's not going to play anymore. I know what her ID is and didn't know if it could be reloaded.

Thanks!

It sure can. First she must download the game again and it will give her a new ID number. Then you must send a ticket to customer support (found at the bottom of this page) providing them with the old and new ID numbers and they will transfer her progress to her new game. However, friends are not transferred. Hope this helps!

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Oct 18, 15 6:08 AM
Just have to be prepared to wait for them to transfer your
old progress to your new ID number. It took me almost
2 weeks when I got a new IPad. The customer service
guy was very responsive, but it just takes time.
Debchet

[Post New]by Midnight212121 on Oct 18, 15 9:22 AM
I have suddenly lost any score for HOS, my bonus score is 0, and total score is 0
Why?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 15 9:31 AM
Midnight212121 wrote:I have suddenly lost any score for HOS, my bonus score is 0, and total score is 0
Why?

Happens to almost everyone. Just quit the game and go back in. That normally solves the problem.

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Oct 18, 15 12:16 PM
I finish multiple daily quests every day, but not one of them are showing up in the acheivement area. Anyone know why this is, or is anyone else experiencing this?

Whitecrowe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Whitecrowe on Oct 18, 15 12:49 PM
I am losing diamonds. Went to pick up pumpkins and lost 28 diamonds for no reason. What's the story with that?

[Post New]by jessigirlmj on Oct 19, 15 5:10 AM
I have reached level 29 but I can't get into it. It just says achieve level 29 and solve the Kings problem quest. How do I access it?

[Post New]by Skibeagle on Oct 19, 15 5:04 PM
My score is remaining on 0 after I complete tasks...going out of game and back does not fix I am on ios

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Oct 21, 15 1:14 AM
Hi skibeagle! This happened to me, & I turned off my iPad for about 10 minutes & it fixed itself. Hope this works for you!

Go to: