tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

Missed A Card

[Post New]by tejasgal on Jan 16, 11 12:31 PM
I missed a card somewhere and now can't finish the game! I've gone back EVERYWHERE and can't find it. Any ideas or help??? I don't know which one it was, either.

vkbaker
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Missed A Card

[Post New]by vkbaker on Jan 16, 11 12:49 PM
I would suggest going to the walkthrough, and retrace your steps through each scene. It is probably hidden in a room up near the top or to the sides, and you have looked at it but don't "see" it. You know how that happens in real life, when you walk right by the thing you are looking for! Give your eyes a rest and go back fresh, and walk through each scene/room.

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Jan 16, 11 1:11 PM
I did the same thing, and checked the walkthrough for it. It was far better than going back to every single stinkin' scene to find one little card.

Just do a "find on page" thing for whatever card you are missing and hopefully it will lead you right to it.

Good Luck!

Edited on 01/16/2011 at 1:11:54 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 16, 11 2:26 PM
Hi there,
If you click on the deck of cards on the bottom left of the screen you should be able to work out which card/s you are missing.
Cheers.

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Jan 16, 11 3:08 PM
DragonLadyOz,
Thanks! I didn't realize I could do that! Then with the walk thru, I should be able to figure it out. Thanks everybody. Will give it a go.

daisybug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by daisybug on Jan 17, 11 6:06 AM
I missed a card also! I went through my crds and saw which one it was, then went to the walk-through and found the card I missed! Was simple after that- Great Game!

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 17, 11 6:11 AM
Search the walkthrough. Do this for any game you have a question about. It is the fastest way to get you moving again in any game!

Don't forget to bookmark the walkthrough for easy reference next time you play.

Go to: