JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

The 3 sarcophagus

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Jan 16, 11 12:38 PM
Well I pulled a boo boo. When I went to the first sarcophagus I cut the ropes, of course had the key to get in. But I went to the HOG and got the other mask. Needless to say I didn't put the first mask on the first one. Now I went to the three standing with the other 2 keys and they won't talk to me. I tried to put the mask under the second one and the emerald on the third, and neither will go. So I can't get the keys. I tried to go back as far as I could but I haven't got a key now for the first one. If you can understand what I just wrote you are a brain. Any help would be very helpful and thanks a lot. Love to all the fishes. JKPHEP

Patter57
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:The 3 sarcophagus

[Post New]by Patter57 on Jan 16, 11 11:36 PM
same problem.....ug stuck and now where to go. Have the mask and the emerald and a knife. All three sarcophagus's are closed. I managed to get the first one opened, but it is now closed and no key. The other two are just rude and will not speak to me. will not accept the next green stone or the mask.

I'm thinking about trashing the game. have wandered around long enough.

Edited on 01/16/2011 at 11:37:52 PM PST

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Jan 17, 11 9:33 AM
I know what you mean. I am in the same fix. I really feel dumb but now 2 of us done it I guess we are not so dumb after all. Stay in there I wrote a letter to someone and I think he can help. So hold on.

[Post New]by myjorie234 on Jan 20, 11 6:45 AM
Now three of us have done it.

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Mar 21, 12 11:55 AM
Make that four.

Go to: