monster2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Cage?

[Post New]by monster2 on Jan 16, 11 2:36 PM
I can't find any cage that I'm supposed to put the meat pie in (K3). Please help!!

monster2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Cage?

[Post New]by monster2 on Jan 16, 11 2:46 PM
I found it.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jan 16, 11 2:48 PM
The bard will provide it after you build 5 windmills

rdiane2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by rdiane2 on Jan 16, 11 5:15 PM
I built the five windmills, got the message about catching an animal, then I destroyed all the windmills because I realized I had put them on the five hills where the towers needed to be. I later rebuilt windmills in other places, and I was able to lure the dragon with the animal I trapped with the meat pie, but I still get the message in the upper left that I need to build windmills "build windmills: 0 of 5"

how can I get rid of the message?

rdiane2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by rdiane2 on Jan 20, 11 7:55 PM
rdiane2 wrote:I built the five windmills, got the message about catching an animal, then I destroyed all the windmills because I realized I had put them on the five hills where the towers needed to be. I later rebuilt windmills in other places, and I was able to lure the dragon with the animal I trapped with the meat pie, but I still get the message in the upper left that I need to build windmills "build windmills: 0 of 5"

how can I get rid of the message?

And as a result, it's impossible to complete Travelling Bard 3.

Also, in K3 - I have no fountain.

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Jan 20, 11 9:39 PM
I can't even get the bard to show up to tell me about catching the animal and I have 10 windmills built am I doing something wrong here

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Cage?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 5, 11 11:54 AM
The message continuing even tho it's been actually dealt w/ has been reported elsewhere. It seems not to affect the play.

The Bard's quests seem to be somewhat randomly triggered. So you're probably doing nothing wrong, it's the program.

Go to: