Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Where is the Heart?

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 16, 11 4:15 PM
I am near the end of game, assembling Queen and I need the HEART. Where did I go wrong and miss the heart,I have everything else but the heart HELP!!!!!

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Where is the Heart?

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 16, 11 4:19 PM
OK I went back to the piano room and the heart is on the table but it will not let me pick it up,is this a glitch?

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Jan 16, 11 4:21 PM
Not the piano room. It's on the table in the first room to the right of the main foyer. You need to click on the table as opposed to Handsome Andre.

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 16, 11 6:19 PM
Thank you so much for replying, you are right regarding the location, it's in the room with the dead guy and the heart is on the table, it will not let me pick it up,and I am at the end and cannot solve this game, I really love this game too.

HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 16, 11 7:07 PM
OK all I came out of the game and went back to the room and was finally able to pick up the heart and finish, I must say I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE this game, I loved the graphics, the music and the game play, It's a keeper, I will be buying the next game in this series. I was sorry it was over and will go back and play it agin. Loved it!!!!

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Jan 16, 11 7:48 PM
Glad I was able to HEEEEEELLLLLP!

[Post New]by ElaineShoe on Jan 17, 11 1:19 AM
since you were able to finish this game, can you advise where the corkscrew is found??

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 17, 11 12:02 PM
Yes, in the front foyer of the mansion there is a big bird, you must give him a Red eye and then the eye opens and it reveals the corkscrew and a card HTH

[Post New]by iamre999 on Feb 10, 11 4:00 PM
So where is the red eye to give him?

[Post New]by pumkin1bearpaw on Feb 15, 12 8:05 AM
Thanks Hoglvr and rtrooney found both the heart and missing card. Ya made my day!

Go to: