how do i increase my viewers

[Post New]by sar3238 on Jan 16, 11 6:11 PM
i bought all the licences the most viewers i can get is 50 million all the ads are for 75 million to over 200 million can't make any money

Re:how do i increase my viewers

[Post New]by azureus26 on Jan 17, 11 4:11 PM
I have almost the same problem. The manual says "A high popularity rating will increase your audience. It´s a permanent bonus...", so I tried a slightly different stretegy, focused on the popularity and bought "only" 5 licences. I only broadcast 5/4-star movies and TV shows, the whole audience is laughing or at least smiling almost all the time, my popularity is 76% with men, 59% with teens, 53% with women, 51% with seniors and 45% with kids and I still get only 50 million viewers (out of like 230 million) no matter how amazing the movies and my popularity are. Is there somebody who got over the 50 million and could help us? Or is it a bug (a HUGE bug) and there's just something seriously wrong with this game?

[Post New]by jjk1107 on Jan 17, 11 4:32 PM
I wish I knew. I quit playing it because of this.

[Post New]by auracounts on Jan 27, 11 4:34 PM
Same problem here. I'm really irritated that I used a game credit on it before I was aware there was this bug.

[Post New]by EWRFan on May 13, 11 11:29 AM
There is a new patch for this game (V. 1.5) that fixes this issue and needs to be downloaded from TV Manager's official site (Neil Bouer's games or something...just google it!).

The problem is fixed and even with 6 licenses I have been able to draw 100 viewers in prime time if the going is good (The Sopranos, CSI and 4 to 5 star movies) and 50 million on early hours.

Go to: