Beehive

[Post New]by sharnamay6 on Jan 16, 11 9:33 PM
Hi im stuck on the beehive. I have the dragon to light my incense but it wont light.
Someone please help!!!!!

Re:Beehive

[Post New]by goodshow on Jan 18, 11 6:17 PM
stuck on beehive

Mikkeah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mikkeah on Jan 21, 11 2:54 PM
Do you have the incense burner?
Steps to follow after you get the lantern-like incense burner are to hang the incense censer on the hook on the tree, place the smoky incense in the burner, and light it up with your pocket dragon.

They have a walk-through too in the forum if you have any other problems.

[Post New]by clk6212 on Mar 2, 11 7:47 AM
got it! thanks

Edited on 03/02/2011 at 8:13:45 AM PST

[Post New]by marygrayce on Apr 7, 11 4:49 AM
I can not get the pocket dragon to light incsense in houlder HELP

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 8, 11 2:53 AM
Hi marygrayce,

Welcome to the pond!

The first thing I would recommend would be to double check that you have placed the incense in the holder.

Once the holder is up, you still need to put the incense in there

Once everything is set up, select your pocket dragon from your inventory and click on the holder with the tip of your mouse (instead of with the dragon itself).

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 02/23/2012 at 4:17:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Sillywickex on May 27, 11 2:04 PM
No matter where I put the incense on the burner after I hang it the game tells me no. On iPad.

[Post New]by RoamingPotato on May 27, 11 7:31 PM
I also have the iPad version and am having the same problem of not being able to even put the incense in the burner. Is it a glitch?

[Post New]by Cjbrawn on May 27, 11 8:36 PM
Same problem on ipad -- cannot insert incense into burner. Tried rebooting, and even started a new game under another profile. :o(

[Post New]by ingehedda on May 28, 11 6:48 AM
I am playing on iPad too, the incense can't be put in the censer. There seems to be à bug...

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 28, 11 7:42 AM
Hello folks,

It sounds like a number of you are having troubles with the incense playing on the iPad. I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Support team (you can click on this link) so that our reps can help you with progressing in the game.Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

blovad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blovad on May 29, 11 8:30 AM
Hi. I had trouble also. Once the incense is inserted, about 9 tries, the dragon will light it after many tries. Be patient.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 1, 11 11:25 AM
Hey Fishies!

If you're still having trouble with the incense, try zooming in on the censer and then placing the smoky incense on the left-hand side of the censer. That should do the trick!

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Cjbrawn on Jun 6, 11 4:04 PM
I finally got it to work after just trying and trying and trying. It seemed like there was ONE correct pixel for placement. Frustrating, but where there's a will, there's a way!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 15, 11 8:00 AM
Hi fishies,

For iPad players still having difficulties, this advice seems to work for players:

PoekieMoon wrote:I had Same problems, the hotspot is very small....so keep trying. I zoomed in and put the censor just on The left Side of the burner....hope this works for you too.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by borrowt on Jun 15, 11 4:09 PM
I'm stuck on the beehive. I found the lantern and the spout for the tree. I heard mention of incense.....? I don't think I have that yet. I love this game so far, but I am frustrated with the beehive.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 16, 11 8:15 AM
Hi borrowt,

Welcome to the pond!

You get rid of the bees by hanging an incense burner in the tree and then placing incense in the burner. You then light the incense with your pocket dragon

If you would like to find out where to look for these items and if you like to have a look at some screenshots, be sure to have a browse through the Awakening: Moonfell Wood Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by PopsyBoy on Jun 29, 11 7:13 PM
Also having trouble placing the incense into the burner. I notice that my incense is called fragrant incense whereas the walkthrough and program say smoky incense. The fragrant incense does not go into the burner. I am running the program on my IPAD 2. I love the game. It is really challenging. But, I need help on this incense burner.

Go to: