bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Kaptain Brawe - Episode II

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 17, 11 12:05 AM
Team up with Kaptain Brawe for a brand new adventure in Episode 2! Journey to space and save the day as a Space Police Officer! Battle wicked Space Pirates and protect the innocent as you journey across the galaxy solving mysteries and completing incredible quests. Dive into this awesome Adventure game and become the hero of a beautiful hand-drawn world!

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:Kaptain Brawe - Episode II

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 17, 11 2:28 AM
These are fun little games but the episodes are way to short for the price. Maybe as a DD i would buy.

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Jan 17, 11 3:23 AM
I'm sorry but I can't get into these games at all. Previously playing the first Kaptain Brawe, I can say it was a little easier. But this one I had to rely on the walkthrough a lot. They do have quality graphics, music and a humorous side to them, but a little too hard for me. Maybe it's just me, and they are made for more experienced players.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jan 18, 11 1:12 AM
Have to agree with the majority on this-these "episodes" are too short to be sold separately, and I can't rationalize buying them. The forum on episode 1 was all about this. Too bad the characters are cute!

[Post New]by chrissyvill on Feb 17, 14 1:02 PM
Hi Fishies,

This game has long been available from the developer or on Steam as a single game download for $9.99. I believe it is BFG that splits the game and charges us twice.

Go to: