Trouble with game

isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Trouble with game

[Post New]by isis1313 on Jan 17, 11 12:59 AM
Hello,
I've downloaded many games and when I have an issue they always assume it's my computer then I see others posting that they have problems. Now I see people have posted that they could play this for a while. I couldn't get anything to move on the statue's eye where it says to rotate and flip the triangles to make paths. Couldn't figure out how to make a spell either. Maybe the puzzle is part of the spell? any help? thanks

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:Trouble with game

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jan 17, 11 1:13 AM
All I'm getting is a black screen.When I start task manager to exit it,the whole screen
pulsates.Have uninstalled and will try again.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 17, 11 1:14 AM
Hi there,
POSSIBLE SPOILER
I too thought there was a problem with the game at this point until I realised that I had to click in the middle of the amulet on the RHS of the screen when it is glowing (because you have the necessary ingredients) to complete the spell. After that, I had no problems...you need to give the statues on the walkway their appropriate jewels to activate further actions...including the triangle puzzle.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

Edited on 01/17/2011 at 1:15:35 AM PST

trevally
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by trevally on Jan 17, 11 1:17 AM
I can download the game but it doesn't sit square on my laptop and I can only see 3/4 of the screen. I've had to quit because I could just see the start of the q in the word quit. has anyone else had this problem?

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jan 17, 11 1:29 AM
I'm having some trouble too-played about 45 minutes and the screen froze-had to reboot my computer to get out of the frozen screen-this is the second time I've downloaded the game.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jan 17, 11 1:30 AM
Still just getting black screen.No intro.or anything.Task manager says game not
responding.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jan 17, 11 1:37 AM
Windows 7, Home Edition, 32 bit: "Error Access Violation at 0x025SEEFAE (tried to write to 0x00000000). Program Terminated".

??

dcairns
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dcairns on Jan 17, 11 1:37 AM
This game has too many glitches! My screen froze three times and I had to reboot to get out and it took forever to load a scene. Someone should have really tested this better before releasing to buyers. Wont be wasting my money on this dud.

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jan 17, 11 1:43 AM
Oh dear, just purchased this game and my whole computer froze. I'm using windows7 and the reason why I was particularly worried it that i've only had the computer a week.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 17, 11 2:38 AM
I keep getting the ERROR message

[Post New]by smokeysmum on Jan 17, 11 2:50 AM
[
quote=greeneyes488]I keep getting the ERROR message

I keep getting,"Resolution width less than1024 or Resolution height less than 768 is not supported". What does that mean and how can I access this game please?

JLnn
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by JLnn on Jan 17, 11 2:51 AM
When I try to open the game I get the message "Resolution Width less than 1027 or Resolution Height less that 768 is not supported." Any ideas as to what I can do to open the game?
thanks

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Jan 17, 11 4:06 AM
Game was working fine, then after purchasing went back to game and it froze.
Had to shut down computer in order to get out of game, and when I restarted game the loading screen froze.
Very frustrating!
So many games with glitches lately.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 17, 11 4:13 AM
See. the above post bothers me. If you tried and trial version and had not problem running and playing the game, you should not have new issues when you run the full purchased version.

Sort of defeats the purpose of a trial version, right?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 17, 11 4:29 AM
smokeysmum wrote:[
quote=greeneyes488]I keep getting the ERROR message

I keep getting,"Resolution width less than1024 or Resolution height less than 768 is not supported". What does that mean and how can I access this game please?

Are you trying to run this on a Netbook? It appears that resolution is not supported an it will not run on a Netbook.

Edited on 01/17/2011 at 4:29:49 AM PST

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on Jan 17, 11 4:34 AM
tillybaby wrote:Oh dear, just purchased this game and my whole computer froze. I'm using windows7 and the reason why I was particularly worried it that i've only had the computer a week.

I bought it straight away because I'd played the demo on Namco and was really intrigues by the game. Had loads of glitches in the demo but silly me thought that BF would have sorted them out before putting it on their site. But no! It's still freezing every few minutes, the cursor is moving very slowly etc etc etc.

I have recently had problems with another Namco game for which I got a refund (once I got Plimus involved) so I think this is the last Namco game I buy. It's a shame because they have produced some brilliant games in the past. I think they are trying to perhaps put out too many games and are not doing enough testing.

Anyway, off to email CS over this one and see what happens.

[Post New]by filly51 on Jan 17, 11 4:46 AM
Starts ok but will freeze up when going to another screen. I bought this game without trying the demo.

FLYNDER
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by FLYNDER on Jan 17, 11 7:27 AM
filly51 wrote: Starts ok but will freeze up when going to another screen. I bought this game without trying the demo.

I feel sorry for you. Got the same problems - but have not bought it, and am not going to do.

goldens
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by goldens on Jan 17, 11 7:46 AM
I have tried to load this game twice with the same results. It appears to be loading successfully, but when I hit the "play" button, it makes a feeble and slow attempt to load before freezing up completely. I am unable to get out of the game without completely turning off my computer. I have never had this problem with a game before, so feel this is a game glitch rather than a computer problem.

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jan 17, 11 7:50 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Windows 7, Home Edition, 32 bit: "Error Access Violation at 0x025SEEFAE (tried to write to 0x00000000). Program Terminated".

??
I am on Vista Home edition 32 bit and am getting the same message. Any suggestions?????????

Go to: