bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Jewel Match 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 17, 11 11:06 AM
If you are having problems getting Jewel Match 2 to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

pkh52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Match 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by pkh52 on Jan 22, 11 5:59 PM
on level 14 I get so far then the game freezes up. This has happened 5-6 times. please advise.

Another Jewel Match II player

[Post New]by duanec on Feb 2, 11 6:05 PM
I seem to be another Jewel Match II owner who can't get it to load.
Just for reference, this is the Windows version. I have downloaded it twice but to no avail. Earlier today I downloaded Jewel Quest 2 with no problems. According to the
system requirements for Jewel Match II my system is okay, and it is up to date with all
system files and drivers, etc.
Is there some specific problem with that game or developer?

[Post New]by Abnaxus on Apr 3, 12 1:38 PM
This is only pertaining to Jewel Match 2 on my Mac. I have the newest version installed. My other trials (for Jewel Match 1 and 3) played fine. Jewel Match 2 has missing sound! I can hear only a disturbing wind blowing. No music and no sound effects for making matches. I went to the sound options page, and even the tabs for Music and Effects are missing! Weird. The last tab (Ambience?) is there. It controls the wind volume. I cannot play the game this way.

Just wanted to let you know. Also, I have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 This is the only Big Fish game I've had a problem with so far on the Mac. The rest run just fine. Thanks.

[Post New]by LaVonNadine on Jan 8, 13 11:49 PM
Played the game long enough to add two desktop pictures to my computer. Now, it's starting again as if I never played. I don't imagin that's supposed to happen, but I'll begin again and see what happens...

hookedfish
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by hookedfish on Apr 12, 13 10:28 AM
Abnaxus wrote:This is only pertaining to Jewel Match 2 on my Mac. I have the newest version installed. My other trials (for Jewel Match 1 and 3) played fine. Jewel Match 2 has missing sound! I can hear only a disturbing wind blowing. No music and no sound effects for making matches. I went to the sound options page, and even the tabs for Music and Effects are missing! Weird. The last tab (Ambience?) is there. It controls the wind volume. I cannot play the game this way.

This just happened for me, but this is after having played the game for MONTHS off and on with all sounds present. Suddenly I have no Music or Effects only Ambience. I can't play this without knowing when mana has unpredictably shown up somewhere -- only the sound effects tell me to look for it!
I closed it down and re-opened, hoping that would help.

ANY IDEAS? :{

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jul 14, 14 10:28 PM
Abnaxus wrote:This is only pertaining to Jewel Match 2 on my Mac. I have the newest version installed. My other trials (for Jewel Match 1 and 3) played fine. Jewel Match 2 has missing sound! I can hear only a disturbing wind blowing. No music and no sound effects for making matches. I went to the sound options page, and even the tabs for Music and Effects are missing! Weird. The last tab (Ambience?) is there. It controls the wind volume. I cannot play the game this way.

Just wanted to let you know. Also, I have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 This is the only Big Fish game I've had a problem with so far on the Mac. The rest run just fine. Thanks.

Same here. I'm running Mavericks 10.9.3. I had hoped that the new build would work, as the old one did not function with this OS, but no luck. Sound effects are an important part of any Match 3 game. Very disappointed as this was one of my all time favorites.

edited to add:

It does seem to work for me in OS 10.7.5.

Edited on 07/15/2014 at 7:10:14 AM PST

Go to: