bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Kaptain Brawe - Episode II technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 17, 11 11:25 AM
If you are having problems getting Kaptain Brawe - Episode II to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Post any Kaptain Brawe - Episode II technical issues here only

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 17, 11 12:27 PM
Error: Access violation at 0x66FB42d7 (tried to read from 0x00000004), program terminated.

[Post New]by Wittious1 on Jan 17, 11 1:59 PM
I got an error that said

{Dataset.cpp:431} Image does not exist: file Kralek/walk_NE.01
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check if you're running the latest version of the game, it's possible this issue has previously been reported and fixed.
If not, please contact tech support responsible for your copy of the game.

So how do I know if bigfish has the most updated version of the game? and has anyone else already reported this problem?

wheals1
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by wheals1 on Jan 17, 11 6:01 PM
This is the stickiest/freeziest game I have ever played. I probably spent 2 hours total waiting for the game to unfreeze. I'm playing Windows Vista 64 bit. This is totally unacceptable. I got through it and thoroughly enjoyed the story line and sophistication. BUT, the frequent freezes need to be corrected if you want acceptance of this game. I just happen to be a very patient person and was willing to sit through the freezes. I found that pressing escape 2x most of the time would unfreeze the game. Totally unnecessary.

Edited on 01/17/2011 at 6:02:01 PM PST

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Jan 19, 11 5:49 AM
I also have had the game freeze several times in the 45 minutes I've played on my Vista machine. I didn't discover the escX2 trick - had to go to Task Manager to end the game. Once I even had to restart my computer because it thought a game was already running.

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Mar 26, 12 7:11 AM
I cant get any thing in my bag to work. started a new discussin but thinking asking money back since i uninstalled. redownloaded and still cant get the items in bag to work.

[Post New]by MomMaz on Nov 1, 13 10:47 AM
Every time I try to use the Hammer on Kralek, Brawe just says, "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the evening."

Go to: