birdboysf
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

O-V-E-R (after putting down the Titanium Box)

[Post New]by birdboysf on Jan 18, 11 2:32 AM
So I put down the Titanium Box (on the Gavity Displacer, why? I dunno. I was hunting for solutions) but now I can't pick it up & I can't combine it with any other items (as it's not in my inventory anymore) & I can't get another one as I am told that I already have one. Seems like I am painted into a corner according to the walkthrough. Is this a "game over" situation where you just have to start again from Chapter One as a new player?
I am probably done as I am not enjoying the game anyhow, but it does seem an odd adventure if you can get locked out of any forward motion play like this. Why won't the game let me take the box back?

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

Re:O-V-E-R (after putting down the Titanium Box)

[Post New]by ivanbral on Jan 18, 11 3:27 AM
Hi,
the box is now too heavy for Luna. You should use Rowboat (his head from the inventory) on the titanium box. He'll lift that up.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Feb 13, 12 12:36 PM
I did the same thing. Tried Rowboat suggestion. No go. Cannot pick up another one to use; cannot use that one. Frustrating. Game is essentially over; have to start from beginning? Dang. That's just stupid.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 3, 12 10:06 PM
If you put the box in the wrong place, you are stuck and can't continue.

However, you don't have to start the game over. The game autosaves throughout, so you can load an autosave file from before you set down the box. You only have repeat a bit of the game, not the whole thing.

Go to: