lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Has anyone completed this game.

[Post New]by lineck on Dec 3, 08 7:07 PM
Interested to know if anyone has actually completed this game. I cannot get past the silloettes 30 in 59sec no way. and wonder if it is a glich in it, if so who do we complain to.Thanks

Has anyone completed this game.

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on Dec 3, 08 7:12 PM
lineck wrote:Interested to know if anyone has actually completed this game. I cannot get past the silloettes 30 in 59sec no way. and wonder if it is a glich in it, if so who do we complain to.Thanks

It can be done.........I did it.........of course it took HOURS but I finally got it. The last puzzle is something else too........you'd think almost 10 minutes in time would do the trick........again hours off and on but I finally got it. I think God must look at my age and feel sorry for me and has mercy on me.

BonBon22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Has anyone completed this game.

[Post New]by BonBon22 on Feb 21, 09 7:48 PM
Would love some help from someone who has completed game. Must have tried to connect all the wires at least fifty times and cannot connect all of them and get the lights on. Can anyone help please.

volzhi
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by volzhi on Mar 28, 09 11:15 AM
I can't do the sihouettes either. Come up four short all the time. I have a lap top with an embedded mouse. Just not possible to click fast enough. Is there any way to skip this game. I have given up and can get no farther.

[Post New]by laranewilson4 on Jun 3, 09 3:20 AM
please can you tell me if you can skip sillophette game cant do it in time

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jun 3, 09 5:49 AM
I quit playing this game because of not enough time in that one section to find all of the objects. I thought it was a good game unti I got to that part.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Jul 4, 09 1:57 PM
Yep.
See my previous post.

To Bonbon22:
The wire puzles are easy, but take patience.
Go one line at a time. Each time you make a light come on in the column, then next time you complete that line, the next light in that same column will light up.
Go one column at a time.
All you really need to do is create a line that runs from the light to the connection at the bottom.
Sometimes, going backwards from the bottom up is easier.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Jan 30, 10 11:25 AM
I completed it !!!and I feel it was the best 2.99 I ever spent this game is all about patiencence and willing to do it over and over untill you get it

MaggieMaeeye
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,101 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieMaeeye on Jan 30, 10 11:27 AM
That silhouette had me literally crying in front of my computer..LOL

But I finally cheated and had the boyfriend do it...He is realllllly good at things like that, and it took even him a little over an hour to get it....If I remember correctly awhile after that game out the boards were flooded with people completely frazzled over that one particular section of the game...I'm surprised the developers haven't put out a non- timed version of it yet, or at the lease the option of skipping it altogether....

Good Luck everyone!

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Apr 7, 10 11:15 AM
Yes! I completed the game and must confess frustrations. Timing of some searches were just too short for me. I had to repeat several times and barely made it then. I wish the game allowed you to play in a relaxed untimed mode or at least skip if you want to move on in the game. Otherwise, the game was fun, though a bit camp using movie stars as characters. The graphics were clear and interesting. And, the items in the scenes were more pertinent in content than you find in some other games. Enjoy!

Go to: