Mart1n0940
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Technical Issues

[Post New]by Mart1n0940 on Jan 19, 11 1:07 AM
I got past the introduction up to the point where it says "Britanny a few days earlier" then the game froze for 30 seconds and I then got the Windows blue screen and had to reboot. Tried twice

Not a happy bunny - second time in 3 days as there were also big probs with the BFG game Eternal Night : Realm of Souls

Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by chris215c on Jan 19, 11 1:31 AM
All l have is a black screen, there is nothing else there!!!
l have to use Cntrl, alt, delete. to get out of it, l done that twice so I'm going to delete it, and pass on this one,
but just one more thing, l really dislike it when they try and sneak in "bing" l want to download games not search engine's
chrisx

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jan 19, 11 2:03 AM
I just get a blank screen with music playing - grrr!

Also unimpressed with them trying to sneak in 'bing'.

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cll026497 on Jan 19, 11 3:52 AM
Did you make sure that the DirectX loaded? Not sure if that will help or not but I could not get any where until I loaded it.

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Jan 19, 11 8:44 AM
I loaded directX and the preview skipped so badly and froze when the game started I won't buy

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 19, 11 9:18 AM
Hello everyone.

For those of your experiencing a black or blue screen, or are experiencing a slow game, please check to see if there are any updates available for your computer. You can find this information in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have done this or need further assistance, please get in touch with Tech Support. To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Since there is a tech issues thread at the top of the Game Forum, I'm going to lock this one up, but please post any further issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: