Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

Open Monster Music Box, help please?

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jan 19, 11 4:51 AM
High, I'm roaming around looking for the dragons. I visited forums and SG too (not looking for the dragons there, just on a way to "call" them). I have the Monster Music Box, I've gone to the spots where the Forums & SG say you should open it... and my Music Box always appears greyed ou from the Item list.

Is there any requirement to open it (maybe stand in one precise spot -I'm in the areas mentioned, but maybe there's a specific hotspot as for entering Hidden Rooms?-; of maybe I need certain combination of part members; or maybe it must be done before/after some other quest?) ?

It'll be great if someone can lend me a hand, tks!

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Open Monster Music Box, help please?

[Post New]by bellagoth on Jan 19, 11 10:49 AM
Not a lot of help here. How about moral support - can you use that? I remember having the same problem, but I never figured out why. I think it was just a matter of being in the right spot. The first one I was able to find was the snow dragon, by walking around, back and forth, above it's lava lake. It killed my entire party in just a few rounds, but at least I learned how to summon dragons. LOL

That was the hardest one to find. The other two are on narrow paths, so there isn't room to deviate from the correct spot. Good luck!

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jan 20, 11 10:01 AM
Will take a sip from my Patience Elixir then and keep roaming.

Thanks Bella!!

Here Dragon Dragon...

EDIT: Turns out I didn't need the Patience Elixir but the Pay Attention Shower. As you can see in the thread title, I was using the wrong music box (Monster instead of Dragon).

Edited on 01/21/2011 at 9:22:01 AM PST

Gussie77
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Gussie77 on Mar 25, 12 10:57 PM
Help! I'm stuck here, too.

Is this the right lava lake? Pleeeese??

Oh. I can't attach a picture . . .

Is it the lake where the rogue imp was located?

Guzzie77

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 24, 14 2:08 PM
i found the snow dragon by playing the dragon music box by the big christmas tree outside the house/cave in the screen to the right of the lava pool where the imp was located... so follow the "party, party, party" sign and hopefully bag yourself a beast!

Go to: