bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Jan 20, 11 12:36 AM
I will try this one out but not really interested in any more Collector's Editions. When they finally come out in the standard version it is the same and the so called bonus content is very short and not worth the extra money. CE's seem to be more for people that can't wait and need to have a new game now.

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Jan 20, 11 12:49 AM
roxycavalier wrote:I will try this one out but not really interested in any more Collector's Editions. When they finally come out in the standard version it is the same and the so called bonus content is very short and not worth the extra money. CE's seem to be more for people that can't wait and need to have a new game now.

I agree. CE don't really have alot of useful extras. I would rather use my club credit(which cost me $6.99 per month) than to pay $13.99. If I need help, I just come to the forums and/or walkthroughs. It's free this way instead of paying an extra $7.00 for the built in strategy guide.
I will still play the CE demo, but then wait a month to get the regular version.

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Angel369 on Jan 20, 11 2:15 AM
Have just downloaded and started playing but stuck in the first scene as I can't seem to be able to use the Xray feature...it illuminates and shows the hand symbol but then nothing happens is anyone else having trouble here or is it just me?
Love these type of games so feeling rather frustrated...please send me some help

[Post New]by jrodway on Jan 20, 11 3:02 AM
i got to chapter2or3 and you have get a goblet and fill with water i have gone back 3 times and it does not work i am getting sick of paying for games that dont work and you cant get them again because they go to the same file

[Post New]by annamin80 on Jan 20, 11 3:26 AM
The same problem here. The bowl is not active to examine; replayed the chapter - all the same... Is anyone there actually testing the games before releasing them???

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jan 20, 11 4:36 AM
Oh crud. Sounds like one goblet glitch. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE get this fixed quickly. We have "fixes" of our own and one of them is to be able to play at least 1 game in 2 weeks that is decent and doesn't have any glitches. We're jones-ing here.

(gahdam da pusherman!)

got2play
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by got2play on Jan 20, 11 5:52 AM
Coronagold wrote:Oh crud. Sounds like one goblet glitch. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE get this fixed quickly. We have "fixes" of our own and one of them is to be able to play at least 1 game in 2 weeks that is decent and doesn't have any glitches. We're jones-ing here.

(gahdam da pusherman!)

Da pusherman is right! LOL High-larious!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jan 20, 11 7:48 AM
I'm posting this in ALL the threads for comments and Reviews cos I just gotta know

Could I just ask if any of you that have posted a review got past the area in the 'smoky temple' (chapter 2 - Jerusalem) where a lot of us seem to have hit a little 'glitch' in that we cannot move on from here, as we cannot access the water!

C'mon all - spill the beans - how did you do it?

Thanks - Kel

ps. Poor Tom has expired from 'smoke inhilation' cos I left him in the temple!

[Post New]by Karibik on Jan 20, 11 9:39 AM
Same problem. The bowl is not active! Please help!!

dubai123
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubai123 on Jan 20, 11 11:22 AM
Karibik wrote:Same problem. The bowl is not active! Please help!!

me too

[Post New]by lindaila on Jan 20, 11 12:34 PM
Same problem with the "Goblet". One would think that the Collector's Edition would work the first time especially since we're paying more for it and not getting satisfaction.

raupenban
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by raupenban on Jan 20, 11 1:09 PM
I guess from reading the posts that I am not the only one with technical issues for the bowl in the temple, hope that they get it fixed soon. I have spent all day starting over the segment, the whole game, reinstalling the game, and nothing. Should have come here sooner. LOL Oh well, live and learn. Guess I will keep checking back until they get the update for it to be fixed.

[Post New]by dobemom on Jan 20, 11 1:24 PM
Ok, good, so it's not just ME That can't LOOK at the supposed bowl to fill the goblet to "Quench the Sources of Smoke...."

2wn6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 2wn6 on Jan 20, 11 2:28 PM
I also having problems with the goblet has anyone found a fix yet!!! Help us!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 20, 11 3:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that there is a new build now available for this game that should resolve the water progression block in the chapel. Please uninstall and reinstall your game to get the latest version.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 3:40:40 PM PST

lizhot
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lizhot on Jan 20, 11 6:20 PM
I am in the same situation with everybody else: no active bowl in the temple. I have major difficulties getting a click on the bowl.

Yes, the game needs to get updated!

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Jan 20, 11 11:49 PM
I have always had an issue with CE games but after reading the reviews about the glitch and having to wait for an update, I will curtail my impatientence and wait for the SE. Who needs the frustration when paying top dollars? Hopefully when it comes out as a SE all the bugs are gone.

[Post New]by Karibik on Jan 21, 11 12:52 AM
Thanks! It works!!!

[Post New]by bonorth on Jan 21, 11 8:17 AM
Same problem here....get the goblet, then nothing, have been working this for awhile and zip....nothing happens with the bowl....

Go to: