Cleared the Smoke

huntington101
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by huntington101 on Jan 20, 11 8:14 AM
and got the lens. I have no idea why some are stuck, but I did nothing special. All in all it was very uneventful doing it.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by peglegann on Jan 20, 11 8:16 AM
huntington101 wrote:and got the lens. I have no idea why some are stuck, but I did nothing special. All in all it was very uneventful doing it.

OK. Rub it in!!! LOL!
We are genuinely stuck.

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by cme550 on Jan 20, 11 8:37 AM
That's lucky! Most of us are having problems but I have read that several people got through that part with no issues. I wonder why that is.

Gamesetter_
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Gamesetter_ on Jan 20, 11 8:57 AM
There is a possible explanation:

If the problem accures because of the game client (because something does not fit with the harrmony between game and client), then people having the game unwrapped (outside the game client) won't have any trouble.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jan 20, 11 9:01 AM
Gamesetter_ wrote:There is a possible explanation:

If the problem accures because of the game client (because something does not fit with the harrmony between game and client), then people having the game unwrapped (outside the game client) won't have any trouble.

Huh????

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by cme550 on Jan 20, 11 9:08 AM
I'm another who didnt understand either.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jan 20, 11 10:20 AM
Unless there is a difference playiing on the casual mode and the hard mode?

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jan 20, 11 12:09 PM
Hello fishies, I am stuck too. (Un)happy gaming

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jan 20, 11 12:15 PM
govegril wrote:Unless there is a difference playiing on the casual mode and the hard mode?

No, we covered that earlier.

Zurenda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by Zurenda on Jan 20, 11 12:27 PM
I glad you got though but I'm stuck wouldn't let me get the water or lens . What can I do about the problem. Someone Please help.

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 12:28:27 PM PST

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Jan 20, 11 12:36 PM
Hey everyone!

The bowl issue collecting the water in the temple isn’t one that came up during our testing, but we've been able to work with the developers to pinpoint the source of this trouble.

We've found that this bug occurs when a user plays the demo version down to zero minutes (or the game ‘thinks’ this has happened) and then buys the full version. Due to this, the game falsely believes it is still in ‘demo mode’ and has run out of time. We are in the process of getting a new build that will fix the game for these users.

Game Manager will notify users once the new version is live via a Critical Update prompting a notification in your Game Manager window when it becomes available, and we'll make an announcement in the Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition Forum.

To ensure that you receive Game Manager Critical Update notifications, please take the following steps.

1. Open the Game Manager, and then click Options
2. Choose Automatically when I Launch Game Manager under Game Updates
3. Click Ok

-bfgOkeechobee

zygart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by zygart on Jan 20, 11 12:40 PM
wHY DON´T YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID TO CLEAR THE SMOKE?

zygart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

TO the one who cleared the smoke

[Post New]by zygart on Jan 20, 11 12:44 PM
Why don´t you explain how you di it ?=

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Jan 20, 11 12:45 PM
I bought and did not try demo, but still got stuck @ the bowl!!! and it's my birthday oh poo guess I will wait till fix boo hoo

[Post New]by bsdixon97 on Jan 20, 11 3:11 PM
My game will not clear the smoke either. I have the goblet and I see the bowl but nothing happens no matter how I approach it. Do some of us have a glitch?

[Post New]by bsdixon97 on Jan 20, 11 3:14 PM
Regarding the clearing of the smoke. I saw the explanation regarding the free trial but I didn't even go through that phase. I went straight to purchase.

[Post New]by VERYUNHAPPY81 on Jan 20, 11 3:21 PM
I bought the game without trying the demo also, and Im stuck on clearing the smoke. So the explanation given is a bunch lies!!!!

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Jan 20, 11 3:26 PM
Not for nothing, but can't you people get the bugs out of these games before we spend money on them? And on a Collectors Edition no less.

I am furious right now.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Jan 20, 11 3:26 PM
VERYUNHAPPY81, You might have missed the edited update that states the fix will also apply to people (like me) who purchased without using the demo.

[Post New]by weaverwoman on Jan 20, 11 3:32 PM
Like so many others I am stuck in the temple trying to get water from the bowl into the goblet. Very frustrating because otherwise it is a fun game.

Go to: