bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Crossworlds: The Flying City! January 20, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 20, 11 10:21 AM
We have a new version of Crossworlds: The Flying City available now. This new version of the game includes the following changes:

- Musical theme changed.
- Bug in the last episode where a sequence of actions by player could lead to a situation where the game could not be finished is fixed.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Crossworlds: The Flying City! January 20, 2011

[Post New]by NickOsh1001 on Jan 27, 11 7:07 AM
Hi fishes!

This is Nick, the developer of the game.

Just would like to let you know that the bug fixed was a pretty rare bug.
Less than 0,5% of players could do something that would lead to it
So the most of the fishes could finish the game with the old build without any problems.

Anyway downloading a new build is better as well as to be 100% sure is better than to be 99,5% sure

With warm regards,
--Nick
2 Monkeys

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Crossworlds: The Flying City! January 20, 2011

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jan 27, 11 7:11 AM
Well, this didn't "fix" the problem, sadly. I was excited to see that it had a new version so I downloaded it again and........same problem. The list of hidden objects to find is STILL cut off. This has never happened before, and I have a very large screen. Adjusting the resolution did not help either. There are several games this past month that should have been playable but aren't.....this is STILL one of them!

Unhappy fish.

Go to: