bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Crossworlds: The Flying City technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 20, 11 10:25 AM
If you are having problems getting Crossworlds: The Flying City to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Crossworlds: The Flying City technical issues here only

[Post New]by PEANUT05 on Jan 30, 11 3:05 AM
The second time you go to the locker to access the bathroom, it says occupied. I checked the walk through and I've done things in correct order. Checking the bathroom in the locker room is the next hidden object scene I need to complete to get the rubber gloves to put the robot head on in the high voltage area. How do I "unoccupy" the bathroom?????

debdeb11
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by debdeb11 on Feb 4, 11 8:05 AM
After collecting the finger in the third world, I now for some reason have 2 fingers. I have given the one needed to the hermit, but I still have the extra finger. When I click on it in my inventory, it stickies itself to my cursor & acts like my cursor! LOL

Anyways, thought I would note it here in case developers come take a look in this thread. The extra finger does not prevent me from continuing to play. :-) Also, when I completely exit the game & come back, the finger is still in inventory, but it no longer acts as my cursor (unless I click on it again of course).

BTW, I do have the Jan. 20/11 updated version installed.

Outside of that, no tech issues for me. I love this game. Thank you to the developers, this is the kind of game I love. Reminds me much more of the true adventure type games of the past.

[Post New]by Nilliem1966 on Mar 19, 11 7:28 PM
PEANUT05 wrote:The second time you go to the locker to access the bathroom, it says occupied. I checked the walk through and I've done things in correct order. Checking the bathroom in the locker room is the next hidden object scene I need to complete to get the rubber gloves to put the robot head on in the high voltage area. How do I "unoccupy" the bathroom?????

Same here. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and still no dice. I can't do anything else until I get a fix.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 19, 11 8:30 PM
Try doing some other things and go back to the bathroom later.

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

White screen

[Post New]by cherbando on Apr 6, 12 1:48 PM
I am now up to chapter 3. I had no other problems. Suddenly, I have a white screen and a few characters , a robot head, part of the hint button. No cursor, bit a white on white box. If I try real hard I can find the option button. So frustrating.

Kelochka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kelochka on Jun 16, 12 2:17 AM
I have gotten into the Robo-Shop and the next step is to open the door on the right, but it won't open. I click on it and it says, this door is closed. I've followed the walkthrough and I can't get any farther. I uninstalled and reinstalled and am still stuck. I know what I need to do, I just can't open the door. Can someone help me? Thanks.

[Post New]by mickeykris on Jun 21, 12 8:06 AM
I have had this game for a while now, and have deleted and re-installed the game. I have tried to find an update button to push but since the fix for this seems to be delete and re-install - I don't know what you expect when 5 times has not worked.
I too have a problem trying to get the rubber gloves from an "occupied" bathroom, and have read through all of the posts to see if I was the only one..hurray I am not so this is obviously a programming problem.
I have the latest equipment. I often test the games. I am not an idiot that doesn't try things before writing.
As far as I see this game has not addressed this issue and I for one would like a response to this question, as would the others that posted this same question about the bathroom.
Please do not insult our gaming community buy continuing to tell us this is a re-install issue, because buy the time you say it...most of us, if not all, have already tried that route.

Go to: