Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life

[Post New]by bgegbg518839 on Jan 20, 11 10:46 AM
I downloaded this game on the play one day early site and had a lot of problems with blank screens and freezing, so I deleted it. I tried again today on the ordinary download and though just as frequent the blank screens are still there though not staying quite as long and freezing still keeps happening. Is anyone else doing as badly as me.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jan 20, 11 11:17 AM
I have just looked up your game in its thread on the All Games Forum. No one else seems to have that problem. They have posted a mess age if you are having trouble what to do. You should go over and read it. It might help you. The graphics or something else might also need upgraded.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 20, 11 11:19 AM
Hi bgegbg518839!

If you're encountering issues with Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life freezing and not displaying correctly, it may help to run some updates for your system. More information can be found in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have any trouble, I'd recommend contacting Customer Support. Just let them know what you're experiencing and which steps you've already tried and they'll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

I’m also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life, which can be found here.

This way, if others are also experiencing the same thing, it will be easier for them to join in on the discussion. Feel free to repost any concerns in the technical issues thread on the game’s page.

Also, this thread will now show up in the Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life Game Forum. To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Thanks and happy gaming!

ETA: Thanks for jumping in to help lyrialice!

-bfgDonau

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 11:21:04 AM PST

Go to: