maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Strategy Guide

[Post New]by maryerbe on Jan 20, 11 1:01 PM
hello,im not sure if this has happen to any one ,but i started playing this game again i am at the parrot part ,getting cage etc,etc,.i went to look at my strategy guide and its gone not there any more is there a FIX for this .i have had at least 4games i bought that i cant play because of some thing or other ,i would really like to finish this one Many Thanks for any Help .

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Strategy Guide

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 20, 11 4:02 PM
Hi maryerbe! You're posting in the standard edition forum for this game. Does this mean you purchased the standard edition? If so, you do not have access to the strategy guide, that is in the collector's edition only.

P.S. You can check the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS in this forum to help you find out how to get the cage.

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 4:04:46 PM PST

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Jan 20, 11 5:26 PM
no i purchased the Collectors Edition,the last time i played this game it was there ,now its gone

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 20, 11 5:36 PM
Hi again! Ok. Have you tried shutting down the game and going back in? Silly question, but I have to ask - you are looking in your inventory tray, right?

Just in case you can't find it again - you can finish the game without it! That's what the forums are for!

Good luck! Let me know if you get it back!

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Jan 24, 11 5:03 AM
sure i can finish it with out but why did i pay for it if i cant use it ,thanks for your help though

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 24, 11 8:16 AM
maryerbe wrote:sure i can finish it with out but why did i pay for it if i cant use it ,thanks for your help though

That would be a question that needs to be addressed to Customer Service using the on the right under "We're Here to Help!" OR Live Chat if you are a member.

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Jan 24, 11 9:41 AM
yup im a member been 1 for a few years now ,hey thank you though for all your help .have a great day

Go to: