bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 20, 11 3:26 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.**

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 3:32:32 PM PST

maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by maizijane on Jan 20, 11 4:06 PM
I'm in Chapter 2. I picked up goblet but cannot access the bowl to fill it with water. I restarted the level but that did not help. Any solution?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 20, 11 4:13 PM
Hey maizijane,

There is a new build for this game that should resolve this issue.

To get the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game, or look for the update in your Game Manager.

-bfgArnoStyx

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Jan 20, 11 4:48 PM
i am having same problem,...will uninstall and reinstall hope it helps...thank you for the forum

[Post New]by DonnaMahony on Jan 20, 11 5:13 PM
Fix works fine!

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jan 20, 11 5:17 PM
I had no problems with the temple water, but am unable to click on the flask in the Blacksmiths to collect water. Is this just me or is it another bug, and if so will the new version fix this?

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Jan 20, 11 5:58 PM
Well, I hate to break the news to you, but you've managed to fix one problem and create another one. Getting the water from the bowl to put out the censers is now possible, but a few steps later, when you assemble the magnifying glass to heat up the censer you collected in the cell, as soon as the censer is heated, it DISAPPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked the Strategy Guide and you're supposed to pick up the lit censer and return to the cell to heat the blank book. Now, I ask you, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK UP SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THERE?

I restarted the level TWICE to see if it was just a passing glitch and it isn't.

Oh and incidentally, when you go back to the cell after the censer disappears, if you cursor over your Inventory, it will say "censer" in the first (EMPTY) space, and the Hint button will flicker. Also the time travel ring has no color in its gemstone and if you click on it, it says, "The ring is not working!"

Congratulations. You've created an even bigger mess than the one you started with.

mauserC96
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mauserC96 on Jan 20, 11 10:49 PM
Downloaded the update. Now the game won't start at all. What's the matter, guys?

kardel
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kardel on Jan 20, 11 11:45 PM
can not get this trial game to run every 5seconds it freezes and as i have played all the past treasure seekers i am disapointed that i cant play this one.
i have tried everything that i was told in tec help it still doesnt work i am wondering what has changed from the last one till this one.
please help i am crying and i want to play
kardel

[Post New]by ladakib on Jan 21, 11 5:23 AM
I just downloaded the game this morning so should have the latest update and it got stuck just filling in player name. I reinstalled and restarted it and got as far as the first **** scene and couldn't choose any item but the first one. Why so many issues??

[Post New]by ravenmad1992 on Jan 21, 11 5:34 AM
I have downloaded the fixed version I got the water not a problem but now in Scotland I am in the corner of the kitchen doing the hidden object scene and my x-glass is now up in the left corner on top of the owl I am supposed to click on....I am getting frustrated as it seems most of the CE have major gliches when they are released...I am sure all of us would have the game come out late rather then coming out on time and having the gliches...If this happens again I will be buying my games elsewhere

[Post New]by bouncingpoint on Jan 21, 11 6:50 AM
Hi to all fishies!
I never experienced any glitch in a bigfishgame before (lucky me), but now I think I have.
I´m in Scotland, trying to load the forge with coals. Unfortunalely, when I try to use the coal fork Tom keeps telling me, that he can´t use it to dig dense earth. Does anybody else has the same problem or any suggestions as to what could help?
Thanks!!

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Jan 21, 11 8:18 AM
Well downloaded the fix...got the temple smoke free but can not get it to play the next hidden object scene at the gate. I have even restarted from the beginning of the chapter and NOTHING. Any suggestions. I am uninstalling and reinstalling but guess I will have to get a refund if this doesn't work.

[Post New]by MississippiNana on Jan 21, 11 9:25 AM
game messed up when I opened drawer to get the eye for the thing on the wall. I am going to delete game and reinstall hope that helps.

gingy47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by gingy47 on Jan 21, 11 10:13 AM
this is my first time on the forum...just encountered the same problem with the censor disappearing...

joybriars1
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by joybriars1 on Jan 21, 11 10:23 AM
game keeps freezing - cannot get past start screen

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 21, 11 2:40 PM
I cannot download this game at all on my computer that is running Vista Home Premium. Anyone else having this problem? I was able to download it to my laptop that has Windows & on it. I just dont get it at all.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 21, 11 5:11 PM
Hello everyone,

If you are still having troubles progressing past a certain point after uninstalling and reinstalling the game to get the newest build, please try starting over with a new player profile to see if this will allow you to continue.

If you're still unable to advance, please get in touch with Tech Support and they will be happy to further assist you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Jan 22, 11 1:53 AM
Had the problems with the original version that everyone else did with regard to the water fountain in the church. I had 50 minutes left on the trial...I installed the new version which also stated I had 50 minutes left, but when I went to play, I got a "times up"...Where did my 50 minutes go? This is getting ridiculous with so many problems with newly released CE games. Any thought on what I can do to get my 50 minutes back?

johnmouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by johnmouse on Jan 22, 11 6:47 AM
bouncingpoint wrote:Hi to all fishies!
I never experienced any glitch in a bigfishgame before (lucky me), but now I think I have.
I´m in Scotland, trying to load the forge with coals. Unfortunalely, when I try to use the coal fork Tom keeps telling me, that he can´t use it to dig dense earth. Does anybody else has the same problem or any suggestions as to what could help?
Thanks!!

Tom is correct. Try the coal shovel on the left.

Go to: