Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life

[Post New]by Jakevon on Jan 20, 11 3:42 PM
Can't seem to get out of sceme where i am talking to the Count's man right before I am to give speech. Can't give him anything, can't walk anywhere...just can't get out of this boring thing.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 20, 11 6:26 PM
Left click to skip talking

briteyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by briteyz on Jan 22, 11 2:41 PM
Can't seem to get out of scene where i am talking to the Count's man right before I am to give speech. Can't give him anything, can't walk anywhere...just can't get out of this boring thing.

Did all that including finishing dialog. It still won't let me do anything!
Help would be appreciated

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 22, 11 3:15 PM
Try going out of the game and coming back. It might reset something and left click to skip dialogue but not to fast. Find out what he might be saying first, it might be important.

briteyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by briteyz on Jan 23, 11 9:27 AM
Can't seem to get out of scene where i am talking to the Count's man right before I am to give speech. Can't give him anything, can't walk anywhere...just can't get out of this boring thing.

Did all that including finishing dialog. It still won't let me do anything!
Help would be appreciated

Did all that even uninstalled/reinstalled. Let the dialog play without skipping. Still stuck.
This game is VERY disappointing. BFG needs to check the games they are putting out better. This isn't the first time for tech issues. I'm really starting to rethink my membership.

Edited on 01/23/2011 at 9:28:00 AM PST

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 23, 11 10:06 AM
Did you try update your directx? Could be a problem and BFG has a address for their site.

nyc240
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by nyc240 on Jan 23, 11 10:30 AM
I'm having the same problem, once the conversation with the count's man is over there is nothing to do. I've restarted and reinstalled the game, but nothing happens. You can't move or speak-- Help!

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 23, 11 11:49 AM
Update direct x and talk to customer service at BFG - green envelope on the right

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Feb 20, 11 4:57 AM
when we download this game the direct x updates automatically. However, the game will not run and freezes the computer. All the other direct X games are working fine

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Feb 20, 11 9:29 AM
Try to look at the other walkthrough and see if you missed anything. PM for the location.

Go to: