bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Juicer technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 21, 11 1:09 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.**

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Post any The Juicer technical issues here only

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Jan 21, 11 9:03 AM
The first time I played the third level (the one where it first gives you a machine gun and tells you not to let the pairs cross the river) it wouldn't end when the time ran out. I was stuck there with all the pear coming at me and I ran out of juice and It still would end. I left and came back to it and it was fine but I lost all coins I racked up while being stuck there. Just thought you should know.

kempette
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by kempette on Jan 21, 11 9:16 AM
Well this game looks like it would be fun, but on my computers (I've tried it on two of them- both running Vista), the graphics get whited out for some reason. As soon as I start shooting on any level, the trees turn white- then the pears turn white, then the things floating up in the sky turn white. Sometimes color will come back into some things & then leave others so I never know what I'm shooting at- I can see that things are moving, but not exactly what it its- so I don't know if I'm shooting at something that will make me lose or gain juice, or lose control of the gun or gain money, etc... kind of takes the fun out of the game, no?

Might have been fun, but aside from the blinding whiteness which really hurts my eyes, having no idea what I'm aiming at, really takes the fun out of the game for me.

No idea why it's doing this- I've tried full screen, not full screen & both different resolutions... still not making a difference. Bummer.

ixuss1990
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ixuss1990 on Jan 21, 11 10:44 AM
strangely...
I purchased the game, install it and i had no any tech problems.

Lavender101, you can't complete the level while the tube isn't full.

Edited on 01/21/2011 at 10:53:07 AM PST

Shekster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any The Juicer technical issues here only - Problem

[Post New]by Shekster on Jan 21, 11 4:08 PM
I posted elsewhere but I'll do it again here since this is where it's suppose to be.

The game is really cute but became maddening when my goal was to fill the tube with juice.
No matter how many pears I killed the tube would not till at all. When I grabbed the extra tubes of juice to add to the big tube it added nothing. The only time I got juice in the tube was wen there was a group and I used a grenade. I'd start shooting immediately and rather than filling more all the juice was gone in an instant. I do not think playing a level should take 40 minutes.

It's a really cute game but if the tube doesn't fill there is no use for me to buy it.

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jan 21, 11 4:09 PM
The game re-wrote my desktop & moved all my icons around.

I hate it when games do that. I changed the resolution once I was in the game and that helped but there must be a way for developers to design these games so they don't wreck my desktop.

Now I've got to spend time moving everything back where it was.

Aaaaarrrrrggghhh.

Shekster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any The Juicer technical issues here only - Problem

[Post New]by Shekster on Jan 21, 11 4:10 PM
I posted elsewhere but I'll do it again here since this is where it's suppose to be.

The game is really cute but became maddening when my goal was to fill the tube with juice. No matter how many pears I killed the tube would not fill at all. When I grabbed the extra tubes of juice floating up to add to the big tube it added nothing. The only time I got juice in the tube was when there was a group and I used a grenade. IIt filled maybe 1/8 of the tube. 'd start shooting immediately and rather than filling more all the juice was gone in an instant. I do not think playing a level should take 40 minutes.

It's a really cute game but if the tube doesn't fill it doesn't give me a reason to buy it.

Edited on 01/21/2011 at 4:13:55 PM PST

[Post New]by bazoosmom on Jan 22, 11 8:52 AM
I have white graphics on my computer that is running Vista also. However, it does work on my laptop which runs Windows 7.

ixuss1990
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ixuss1990 on Jan 22, 11 3:36 PM
bazoosmom, try to update your video drivers. Vista is still have a some problems

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jan 23, 11 4:00 PM
had some sticking issues... whenever i went to the upgrade menu it would leave up the dialogue box into the next level...

i've decided not to buy [not for this reason] but thought i would post anyway...

thanks!

[Post New]by OldFisherman on Jan 24, 11 12:50 PM
had some sticking issues... whenever i went to the upgrade menu it would leave up the dialogue box into the next level...

i've decided not to buy [not for this reason] but thought i would post anyway...

thanks!

May be you has a too old version of Microsoft Direct X?

[Post New]by eddy45 on Jan 31, 11 12:09 PM
I too have the white graphics. This makes the game unplayable. I'm running Vista through a NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS graphics card.

fjhs3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

No way to end the round...

[Post New]by fjhs3 on Feb 18, 11 12:48 PM
Like others, I got up to the level (after I saved the dog), but it got to the point where the onslought of fruit was more than I could handle with my meager weapons and I could never get more an inch of 'juice' in the tube. I played for probably an hour...amassed about 4,000 coins, but the round would never end...the timer counted down to 0:00 and stopped, but the veggies just kept attacking.. I kept killing and collecting money, but once my arm became paralysed, the only way to exit was to go out to the main menu and when I clicked on play, it took me back to one of the early screens and all my coins were lost.

Cute game, but if that's the way it works, not worth all the play to have it reset back to the very early stages.

I've never played a game where basically you had to shut it down or crash it to get out of a level.

Go to: