nikoko
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Pot for camel milk

[Post New]by nikoko on Jan 21, 11 1:52 AM
I have done the scarf, been in the cafe and got the biscuits and coin, talked to everyone and can't see what I am not doing ... the walkthrough says that the camel trader will give me a pot for the milk once I have talked to him. I have talked ... and no pot! He now doesn't want to talk again! Any help much appreciated. I am walking round in circles and can't get any further.

Re:Pot for camel milk

[Post New]by hmp6264 on Jan 21, 11 7:41 AM
I'm stuck at the same point. Camel Trader said I could have a pot, but gave me none. None of the characters will talk with me and I can't seem to get any further.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 21, 11 9:32 AM
Did you talk to Ali about the milk? Did you get the cookies from the cafe? This one I missed. Picked up the scarf.

Have you checked your inventory on the right side, click on right arrow?

[Post New]by desertroxie1 on Jan 21, 11 9:52 AM
I stuck on the pot, also...Tried everything,

Re:Pot for camel milk/solved...

[Post New]by desertroxie1 on Jan 21, 11 10:50 AM
Put the scarf on the dresser in her room....before you leave...

osudvm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by osudvm on Jan 21, 11 12:03 PM
okay, I loaded a previous save and put the scarf on the dresser before I left the room. Camel trader still doesn't give me a pot. He does say that I can borrow one, but there is not one in my inventory. What now?

[Post New]by desertroxie1 on Jan 21, 11 2:44 PM
Sorry, I did get pot for the camel, but now I can't get the whip. Again tried everything. Now looking to see what other sites say about this problem....
Will let you know.

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on Jan 21, 11 4:03 PM
You can't get the whip until you have milked the camel. Then talk to the camel guy again.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 21, 11 4:57 PM
And you can't get the whip until you try to get a lemon from the tree.

Hang the wet scarf on the string and when dry take the dry scarf. Did you take the cookies, coin from the cafe.

osudvm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by osudvm on Jan 21, 11 7:18 PM
yes, I have the dry scarf, which I placed on the table before I left the room. I have the cookies, the coffee grounds in the candy wrappers, and the 3 coins. I talked with the camel trader and asked to borrow the pot. He said yes, but no pot was put in the inventory. I have an open space in inventory because I placed the scarf on the table.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 21, 11 7:52 PM
Try picking up the dry scarf. Talk to Ali about the milk.

Try going to the water well pump and complete the puzzle, then go back to the camel trader for the pot.

Edited on 01/21/2011 at 7:56:18 PM PST

osudvm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by osudvm on Jan 21, 11 8:25 PM
Thanks for the reply, but the pump won't let me change anything. Can't pick up the dry scarf after I put it on the table. This is driving me nuts!

Pot for camel milk

[Post New]by FanofBF on Jan 22, 11 1:41 AM
nikoko wrote:I have done the scarf, been in the cafe and got the biscuits and coin, talked to everyone and can't see what I am not doing ... the walkthrough says that the camel trader will give me a pot for the milk once I have talked to him. I have talked ... and no pot! He now doesn't want to talk again! Any help much appreciated. I am walking round in circles and can't get any further.

I had the same problem and I ask BF for help on the chat.
They suggested I start the game over from the beginning because it was probably an error when the game was saved. I followed their suggestion and it worked. When I arrived at the merchant he gave me the pot and I was able to use it on the camel.

elde
Catfish
Catfish
1,597 Posts

Pot for camel milk

[Post New]by elde on Jan 22, 11 10:34 AM
FanofBF wrote:
nikoko wrote:I have done the scarf, been in the cafe and got the biscuits and coin, talked to everyone and can't see what I am not doing ... the walkthrough says that the camel trader will give me a pot for the milk once I have talked to him. I have talked ... and no pot! He now doesn't want to talk again! Any help much appreciated. I am walking round in circles and can't get any further.

I had the same problem and I ask BF for help on the chat.
They suggested I start the game over from the beginning because it was probably an error when the game was saved. I followed their suggestion and it worked. When I arrived at the merchant he gave me the pot and I was able to use it on the camel.

I un- and re-installed and replayed the game untll that point and yes...got the pot!! It is a glitch I think.

awokie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by awokie on Jan 25, 11 2:59 PM
I am stuck here as well and have everything except putting the scarf on the dresser i will try this and see but its sad to have to reinstall this and start over even tryed from previous saved i played another game like this one and it would be nice if they revised these kinda games and made them a little easier

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Feb 13, 11 9:23 PM
Stuck here too. Got dry scarf. Asked for pot but didn't get one in inventory. Started game over twice. No luck.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Feb 14, 11 5:57 PM
Check out your messages

[Post New]by umer381 on Jul 16, 14 11:29 AM
Camel Milk
desertfarms

http://desertfarms.com