Getting out of Venice

[Post New]by katykayebond on Jan 21, 11 7:38 AM
I have fixed the fresco and the plank and talked to count. Every time I go to leave it says I am not done there yet. I have more to do. According to walkthrough I have done everything. Any ideas how to get out of Venice?

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:Getting out of Venice

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 21, 11 10:05 AM
Did you get the dry seeds from the floor puzzle? Did you check and compare the seeds in each corner?

Edited on 01/21/2011 at 10:06:54 AM PST

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Jan 23, 11 4:49 PM
I think you have to start over. At least thats what I had to do and then it worked. So far, I have had to do that with each place I had to go.

[Post New]by caroline30041 on Jan 24, 11 5:37 AM
puzzle-player, when you say you had to start over: you mean the Venice scene or from the beginning of the game?

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Jan 24, 11 8:35 AM
I had to start over from the beginning. I tried to start from a earlier saved game but that didn't work for me.

awokie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by awokie on Jan 25, 11 2:50 PM
I had to start from a previous scene as well and be careful about clicking on your conversation and let it run these kind of games are tricky. I got stuck at the dice table it is the trickest so far these games would be so cool if they had hints.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 25, 11 6:17 PM
The dice game is like 21 but 50 is the number instead of 21

[Post New]by cynthia740 on Jan 26, 11 3:53 PM
i had the same problem. restarting from a previous save did nothing. i'm not going to start the whole game over...again. seems like a lot of people are having these kinds of problems.

Go to: