dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Clock Puzzle?

[Post New]by dlb628 on Jan 21, 11 9:13 AM
Does anyone have a solution for the clock puzzle? You open it with a screwdriver and there are five levers to pull in a particular order. There's no skip button, the hint button is useless, and I feel like I've tried every combination. Does anyone know the right combination? Thanks for any help you can give.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Clock Puzzle?

[Post New]by dlb628 on Jan 21, 11 9:18 AM
Figured it out as soon as I posted. I hate that! Anyway, if anyone else is stuck on it, click on the levers in the order that the clock hands hit the numbers. The first number in the sequence is "1".

[Post New]by smulkey on Jan 21, 11 3:54 PM
I have tried that combination several times. I cannot get through it. Any ideas on how to pass the clock puzzle?

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Jan 21, 11 4:48 PM
It could be the numbers in the puzzle are random. How I figured it out was I finally wondered why that arrow was spinning around pointing at numbers. It spins and points out the order of the levers that you should pull. The only thing I can think of that might help is that if you pull out of the scene and go back in (I think you have to use the screwdriver on the clock again), maybe you can catch the sequence from the very start. Good luck. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

lucyfres
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by lucyfres on Jan 25, 11 4:53 PM
When the light turns green on the number one, then you have to watch the sequence at which the arrow pauses. Memorize the sequence and then pull the levers in that order.

sbxxcb85
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sbxxcb85 on Jan 29, 11 11:57 AM
Got it - once the arrow hits 1 and turns green - click the levers in this order - 1,3,5,2,4. The key is 1 first. Hope it works for you?

[Post New]by littlelilly2 on Feb 2, 11 7:11 PM
thanks so much

[Post New]by NHITCH on Mar 28, 11 12:45 PM
I have tried the sequence of 13524 over & over. Nothing happens. Help!

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 12:45:39 PM PST

Grimhild
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Grimhild on Apr 28, 11 4:15 PM
NHITCH wrote:I have tried the sequence of 13524 over & over. Nothing happens. Help!

I hit a number in the sequence 1-3-5-2-4 each time the light turned green and that worked.

[Post New]by cheyeneman on Jan 5, 12 4:47 PM
Ok here it is! When the arrow is on number 1 click lever #1 then 3 5 2 4 But remember start from( left to right)

[Post New]by cilla38 on Jan 8, 12 12:46 PM
well i finally did it i have finished the game and i loved it

Go to: