Honey Jar

[Post New]by 33leodina on Jan 21, 11 9:49 AM
Have I got to start all over again because I broke the honey jar,brfore I got the bird cage down?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Honey Jar

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 21, 11 10:05 AM
33leodina wrote:Have I got to start all over again because I broke the honey jar,brfore I got the bird cage down?

Hello 33leodina, and welcome to the Pond.

How on earth did you do that? LOL Sorry, but I can just see you throwing that jar at someone who is not agreeable to you.

I do believe that if you were actually able to break that jar beforehand, then you will have to start again, because you need that honey to get those bees away from their hive, so you can get up to the attic.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Honey Jar

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 21, 11 10:08 AM
LOL.

It's ok to break the jar on the balcony but the OP does not specify details.

Well, of course you must break the jar before you get the cage down with your screwdriver.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 21, 11 10:16 AM
MarpleLover wrote:LOL.

It's ok to break the jar on the balcony but the OP does not specify details.

Well, of course you must break the jar before you get the cage down with your screwdriver.

Oh, I get it. LOL I thought the jar broke sometimes before then.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 21, 11 10:23 AM
Well, I don't think you can break the honey jar when it is in inventory. You have to intentionally select the honey jar from inventory and "throw" it onto the balcony floor.

I am very curious how one accidentally can break the jar.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 21, 11 12:34 PM
MarpleLover wrote:Well, I don't think you can break the honey jar when it is in inventory. You have to intentionally select the honey jar from inventory and "throw" it onto the balcony floor.

I am very curious how one accidentally can break the jar.

That´s what I thought, that 33leodina had taken that jar and thrown it at someone, like someone else said that they got so frustrated that the stones didn´t do the trick, in the end, she threw her skulls at the ship. That´s what I thought happened, that 33leodina took the jar and threw it at something or someone. LOL

[Post New]by 33leodina on Jan 21, 11 6:29 PM
Thanks,my mistake,all OK now (I didn't throw it at anyone). I can't get away from listening to the phone conversation now, have listened at door with glass (now how did I know that worked?)but it just goes on and on, same conflab.Oh well, 2.30 a.m, maybe I'll go to bed.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 21, 11 6:48 PM
When you have heard all you need to hear, the glass disappears and you are ready to move on in the game. I had to listen for what seemed like forever, but you do have to hear everything. You also have to move the glass around. It was easiest for me if I just watched the words and tried to make them clear.

Go to: