bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Greek Goddesses of Solitaire - Released on January 17, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Take on Hades himself in ten different action-packed Solitaire challenges. Endless hours of fun will bring you back again and again to the slopes of Mount Olympus. Hades fancies himself quite the Solitaire player, but the Goddesses claim a human could match his skill. In a snit, he`s gone and locked them all in their temples until a mortal actually beats him. Survive the wrath of the Gods through two separate play modes and free the Greek Goddesses of Solitaire!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Greek Goddesses of Solitaire - Released on January 17, 2008

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 25, 10 10:10 PM
Hades also fancies himself a 3-Card Monte player--the game where he shows the queen, shuffles 'em around face down, and then you try to pick the queen again. Which, since Hades doesn't cheat, isn't all that hard. For 3 cards. Or even 4. But 5 and 6 cards, those ARE hard! And I don't think you can progress to the next solitaire game until you've beaten the current Hades Challenge.

Edited on 04/25/2010 at 10:11:37 PM PST

EpikHades
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Re:Greek Goddesses of Solitaire - Released on January 17, 2008

[Post New]by EpikHades on Feb 5, 13 5:22 PM
Do you guys like this game?

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Greek Goddesses of Solitaire - Released on January 17, 2008

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Jun 25, 13 11:50 AM
I've been playing the free trial and I have to say I'm in two minds about buying the full version. First off, I like the actual card games, though I thought there could have been more information given about how each level was played rather than leaving it to the player to go to Help to find out. And Scorpion was a pretty hard type to have so early in the game. But I don't like playing the shell game in ANY game, let alone in a solitaire game format where I expect to be playing SOLITAIRE. And as for the 'help' from Hermes - after ten minutes I was ready to throttle everyone involved in putting that irritating thing into the game. It doesn't help, it just really, really distracts and annoys. Something that occasionally hoots, mews or coughs discreetly to remind you it's there as an option is fine; something that swings across the screen like a vineless Tarzan repeating the same lame lines over and over, is not.

Go to: