bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Greek Goddesses of Solitaire forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Greek Goddesses of Solitaire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Greek Goddesses of Solitaire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Greek Goddesses of Solitaire forum

[Post New]by everyonesmomtwo on Jun 29, 10 11:21 PM
I have to say I was upset by the use of the word "GOD" during play.
It wasn't used polietly and I though they used the word in vain. That alone was enough to keep me from purchasing this game.
Another was during the 'Quest' part you had to play different card games and the discriptions didn't always help you play that game.
I couldn't get past 2 levels due to not knowing the card game.
I think that you could do better than this game Big Fish. especially after knowing the quality of games you put out.

[Post New]by brandie1234 on Apr 15, 13 5:38 PM
how many times do you have to hit hades before you can move on

[Post New]by denenid2 on Apr 24, 14 3:04 AM
brandie1234 wrote:how many times do you have to hit hades before you can move on

[Post New]by denenid2 on Apr 24, 14 3:07 AM
denenid2 wrote:
brandie1234 wrote:how many times do you have to hit hades before you can move on

I agree I am considering asking for a refund on this game as you said how many times do you have to hit Hades before you can move on with this games and it would be good to know how many points you are required to get. This game is impossible to move on with and a waste of money which could be spent on a good game

Go to: