bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 22, 11 12:58 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our help pages, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:The Mac version of Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium is here!

[Post New]by gigicaprice on Mar 28, 11 9:28 PM
I have a Mac (with the mac version game) and don't have a right click. There is a puzzle where you have to right click a tile to rotate it, and macs can't do so.

Usually it is a click shift or click ctrl or alt ... etc. but it does not work on this game. What to do??

[Post New]by gigicaprice on Mar 28, 11 9:29 PM
I have a Mac (with the mac version game) and don't have a right click. There is a puzzle where you have to right click a tile to rotate it, and macs can't do so.

Usually it is a click shift or click ctrl or alt ... etc. but it does not work on this game. What to do??

[Post New]by anashenwrath on Apr 19, 11 7:45 PM
i'm having the same problem as gigi. can't right click on a mac! is there any workaround??? i really don't want to skip puzzles bcs of something so silly! thanks!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 19, 11 8:58 PM
Right click on a Mac is a two-finger click, or ctrl+click.

Go to: