gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

third piece of over ripe fruit.

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 22, 11 6:59 PM
Hi fishes.I have been all over the middle left and right, and on the last level and still can't find the one over ripe fruit.Is there any one that can direct me to this fruit. Its supposed to be on the middle level extreme right side. i have yet to find it.You can only go so far right.I would appreciate any help given.I have 10 ripe, 1 green, 2 over ripe. I am ready to use the rope.This missing fruit is puzzling me.

thank you.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:third piece of over ripe fruit.

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 22, 11 7:35 PM
Guess what, it is all the way to the right on the branch.

Climb the ladder to be at top level.
Look at bough at right side of the platform. Use rope on bough.
Go down the ladder to be at middle level. Go to the over ripe fruit that is too far.
See the rope dropped from the bough above. Click on rope to go the Tarzan way and get the overripe purple fruit.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 22, 11 9:30 PM
Thank you so much cinder555, have a problem, over ripe fruit isn't there.The 2 green fruit are there, but the ripe fruit isn't.It has disappeared.Isn't that where the ripe fruit is supposed to be, on the same tree as the green ones.I am so sorry cinder555, it is weird.my left and right sides are opposite to the game play.I do thank you cinder555 for you kindness in helping.

thank you.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 23, 11 9:49 AM
I have a copy disk for this game but I could have gotten it wrong.

Check you PM personal message

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:third piece of over ripe fruit.thank you cinder555

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 23, 11 10:40 AM
thank you cinder 555, you were absolutely right.I went all the way over slowly and the cursor finally clicked on the fruit.We are lucky to have you and others to help us when we are in trouble.

Thank you all.

Go to: