Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Has Anyone managed to complete this game yet ?

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Jan 23, 11 12:37 AM
Has anyone got through the glitches and reached the end yet ?

If so please let us know

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Has Anyone managed to complete this game yet ?

[Post New]by chipper23 on Jan 23, 11 2:38 AM
I just finished the game.It was not without problems. I had to go back to saved scenes to get through the game. Some of the problems were my fault( for not being more observant) and some of the problems were just "glitchy"...This is one game I would not want to install and then re-install and start over again. That bas relief puzzle was tough.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 23, 11 10:47 AM
Yes i finished it. but also not without glitches.And I tried to go out of sequence. This is one game you have to do step by step.Each step leads you to the next.good luck and happy gaming.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jan 23, 11 1:22 PM
Just finished. I had to use the walkthrough more than once, unfortunately. I can't for the life of me do slider puzzles! As for "glitches," the most obvious was near the end when dialog repeated itself in two different views. For me, the glitch was in dialog/story which seemed to reference something that hadn't come out yet and therefore didn't make sense. Although the story was intriguing enough, it fell apart as most fantasy/science fiction does eventually. Despite that, I really enjoyed playing this game!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 24, 11 2:19 PM
I just finished, and the only glitch for me was a repeated (long) conversation almost at the very end of the game. I'm sorry to read others are encountering problems, because I had none like those described. Had to resort to a walkthrough for the slider puzzle (Hate Sliders), but that was me, not a glitch in the game. I was fine once I got back into the groove of save, save, save. One gets spoiled with casual games.

Go to: