bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

not for me

[Post New]by bradalex on Jan 23, 11 2:15 AM
we have had a reasonable run this week and I thought this might keep it going but afraid not.Personally I dislike scrolling screens and sillouhettes, and think the game is practically all hog. I have grown bored with that and prefer more interaction. However,this is just my opinion and there are others who will love it. So if this is your thing, enjoy

dootney
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:not for me

[Post New]by dootney on Jan 23, 11 3:12 AM
Sorry, I cant go back to Egypt again. Im not even going to demo. I used to love Egyptian themes but ive had enough for a while. Enjoy your Sunday.

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Jan 23, 11 5:24 AM
bradalex-I'm afraid I have to agree with you. I don't mind the scrolling
screens and the silhouttes (except for the one I thought was a paddle
and was a key, in the library!)..but the repetitive hidden objects scenes
are not for me.
Beautifully done, otherwise.
For those of you who love straight HOG's, enjoy.

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jan 23, 11 5:50 AM
I agree.........I've had my fill of swamps, jungles, Egypt, and haunted mansions with snakes in them.............Kate Brooks sounded like it might be a real detective type game for a change but nope..........same old scenario......

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Jan 23, 11 11:44 AM
Nope... not for me either.

Another plain old HOG game which surprised me as I thought the game would be a little more interactive and imaginative considering the size.

Found the scrolling screen irritating and the objects very obscure, especially the silhouettes.

Still sitting on a credit waiting for a quality game. Maybe I'm just getting way too fussy after being spoilt by MCF or EAP games. This game also dumped me offline after quitting which is annoying too.

Agree though that others may like it as the graphics are nice ... but this games just "not for me..."

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Jan 23, 11 1:13 PM
me neither the picture too dark and blurry for me old sick eyes and the items are too small and in some cases blur into the background...oh well tomorrows another day but not played a decent game since Awakening game

ojrufee
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Change of scenery

[Post New]by ojrufee on Jan 23, 11 4:37 PM
Australia, New Zealand might be nice or some Nordic countries.

[Post New]by SherlockGirls on Jan 24, 11 12:16 AM
I'm so glad to read all your comments, because I agree totally with all of you. I'm glad it's not just me. Most of all, I'm sick of HOGs to the point that I cringe when I find out it's another one!

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Feb 21, 11 1:57 PM
I, unfortunetly, bought this game. But, I spent more time on the walkthrough than on the game. My eyes can't find all the istsy bitsy pieces and also the ones that are in the dark on a wall. I bought it because I thought it would be relaxing, but, found out I was getting really stressed out. Going back and forth between rooms with no instructions drives me crazy. I finished the game, but I am going to delete it. I won't ever play it again. This is just my opinion.

Go to: