Getting the Navig-o-tron to work

[Post New]by that1broad on Jan 23, 11 8:02 AM
I can't get the Navig-o-tron to change the course without having Kralek coming back into the room to reset the course back. I got him out of the room but as soon as I try setting the Navig-o-tron he notices the course changing and comes back into the room and I have to get Luna back into the room again to get him back out of the room and the whole thing starts all over again. The walkthrough says to click on the Navig-o-tron a couple of times and Luna should walk in. That doesn't happen. What to do next?

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Getting the Navig-o-tron to work

[Post New]by jd0001 on Mar 12, 12 8:09 AM
Having same prob did you ever get it to work?

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Mar 12, 12 10:58 AM
i am getting frustrated. I clicked on the navig-o-tron dozens of times. I click on my bag and pull out the paper we got and still it gives me the message that corcinates need to be set

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Mar 16, 12 7:20 AM
So can noone answer the question?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Getting the Navig-o-tron to work

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 7, 12 3:15 PM
that1broad wrote:I can't get the Navig-o-tron to change the course without having Kralek coming back into the room to reset the course back. I got him out of the room but as soon as I try setting the Navig-o-tron he notices the course changing and comes back into the room and I have to get Luna back into the room again to get him back out of the room and the whole thing starts all over again. The walkthrough says to click on the Navig-o-tron a couple of times and Luna should walk in. That doesn't happen. What to do next?

From my understanding of the walkthrough, Kralek is supposed to be knocked out with the hammer; problem: I (along with other people) can't seem to get the hammer to work!

BTW, who is Luna? I don't see another person anywhere on the ship.

MEnr56

Go to: