Stuck on #239

[Post New]by Coralc37 on Jan 23, 11 3:33 PM
The system is broken.... I cannot get by #239... need more time HELP

Re:Stuck on #239

[Post New]by qdcat63 on Jan 27, 11 9:29 AM
I'M STUCK ON THAT LEVEL AS WELL BEEN PLAYING IT FOR 2 DAYS. ANYONE KNOW THE TRICK TO GET PASSED IT.......HELP, HELP

[Post New]by quobbalover on Feb 3, 11 6:33 PM
the trip is persistance, it took me 3 days, but boy did i feel good when i passed, you have to try and antisipate the tiles that are coming up that you need and work towards moving them were you want, i have just finished the game, much to my dissapointment, what next , this game has been the most challenging game i have played.

[Post New]by mtdew162 on Sep 13, 11 6:20 PM
i am also stuck on 239 and have been trying to get throught it for about a month now i play for about an hour a night and still no luck ...i have been as close as one block to go when the timer ends can anyone suggest something that might help

[Post New]by Revanelle on Nov 5, 11 9:23 PM
I know what you mean. I have been stuck on 239 for almost 2 months. I can't seem to get all of the chains off the tiles. I think it's really mean that we can't use some extra time, at least the ability to remove a couple of them would be nice. The only one I can use is th one to refresh the page. not much help.

[Post New]by flrocks on Mar 9, 12 4:13 PM
AAARRGGGHHH!!!! Can't get past this. Time to move on....I would have liked to finish the game, but a person can only take so much failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Mar 25, 12 6:22 AM
I had the same problem and thought I would not be able to finish the game either and this is the second time I am going through this game, I just love it. Well this is what I did, I just started clicking with my mouse all over the place as fast as I could and tiles kept getting knocked out and I could not believe it, I got through this board. I thought I was going to have to quit the game, so give it a try, just keep clicking it sounds crazy but it worked. Good luck

[Post New]by rescuedogs on Mar 26, 12 7:13 PM
Been working on this level for over a month. Try a couple times a day then move on. Glad to see it's not just me!!!!!!

[Post New]by toddandjulie74 on Jun 25, 12 6:08 PM
In order to get through level 239 easily, you have to make sure all your power ups are full at the end of level 238. The Tsunami power up is the ONLY one that you can "fill up" on 239, so if you don't have the others full already, you won't be able to use them. If they are full, you can use them once, which will enable you to conquer 239 fairly easily. I had all my power ups full (except for the Lord's Trident), and got through it in two tries.

Whatever power ups you take with you, make sure you have the Clock of Destiny. If you don't have it by the end of 238, replay it until you do. You will need the extra time no mater what other power ups you have.

Hope this helps. :-)

Edited on 06/25/2012 at 9:46:47 PM PST

NCwriter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by NCwriter on Jun 24, 13 9:22 AM
I didn't know that powerup strength carries over from one level to the next. Although that's good to know, it doesn't help me now on this level because I can't go back and play the previous levels. I don't want to start the game over again just to get through this one level! I've tried everything--even clicking furiously and randomly as fast as I can--and so far no luck. The killers are those tiles on the sides with THREE chains on them. Why on earth would the developers make a level that's so difficult the player feels like just giving up on the game?? That's what I'm about ready to do. I love this game, but I despise this level.

dachsy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dachsy on Jul 16, 14 12:02 AM
Am having same problem with this level. It has been made so difficult to complete, compared with all the preceding levels, that it is just ridiculus. There is no mention in the tutorial that you would be well-advised to carry over power ups to future levels, especially near the very end of the game. And I expect almost 100% of players did not in fact think to do just that... very few would be willing to play the whole game again just to get the final level, at least that's my feeling about it. It is sad not to complete the game, just because the final level is virtually unsolvable.

Go to: