NikkiNox
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Little Noir Stories question

[Post New]by NikkiNox on Jan 23, 11 6:28 PM
Did they ever get around to the rewrite? I never did get to finish it.

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Re:Little Noir Stories question

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Jan 23, 11 6:34 PM
Not from what I see.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Jan 23, 11 6:40 PM
Still waiting..

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 24, 11 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're continuing to experience technical issues with Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team.

They'll be more than happy to help troubleshoot and can replace or refund the game if the trouble persists.

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl, which can be found here. Feel free to repost any concerns in the technical issues thread.

This thread will also now show up in the Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl Forum.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: