Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Owl/ 4th rune

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 23, 11 8:37 PM
I finished the owl puzzel in the library, but forgot to pick up 4th rune. I am now back in the library to get the 4th rune and the owl is not to be found, and I have clicked all over, Cannot finish game with out 4th rune. Game will not allow me to go back on the wall with the books. What to do? Thanks for any help !!!!

JayPslp
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Owl/ 4th rune

[Post New]by JayPslp on Feb 18, 11 10:21 PM
The same thing happened to me. Anyone have any ideas? Help please.

[Post New]by lovetoseek11 on Mar 2, 11 4:31 AM
I went back to the library and read the book again then click on the object beside the one with the pencil in the eye then started back up the steps and found the owl sitting on the shelf to the right clicked on it and kept moving cursor around the designs on the body and it all turned green then it opens to the rune hope this helps

[Post New]by babygirl12496 on Mar 29, 11 12:53 PM
Hello lovetoseek 11,

I tried your method of getting the rune I went to the desk in the library and read the book then clicked on the globe which is the object beside the doll with pencil in the eye. Then I backed out of that scene which starts you up the stairs and there was no owl on the shelf to the right. Either I am doing something wrong or this is not working for me. Any other suggestions????

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Apr 3, 11 5:57 PM
Woof! No suggestions here. I had a different problem. When I first put the owl head on the owl body I wasn't able to do the puzzle. I had to back out of it, and go back in. Then I was able to solve and get the rune.

Go to: