bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Island Tribe

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 24, 11 12:05 AM
On a small island in the middle of the ocean, there once lived a forgotten tribe. The inhabitants of the island lived a carefree and quiet life and everything seemed to be perfect, until one day a great volcano woke up. As the sky spewed lava and ash, the villagers abandoned their homes and ran for their lives! Help the settlers reach the ocean before the great volcano strikes its final blow in Island Tribe, a fun Time Management game!

Re:Island Tribe

[Post New]by matthewsmummy on Jan 24, 11 1:41 AM
does anyone else think this is very simlar to roads to rome?

cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 24, 11 4:46 AM
It reminds me of My Kindom for the Princess but without the Dragon. No apparent timer so you can take your time.
Music not to bad, I havn't turned it down yet. Very enjoyable and peaceful TM game. from me so far.
Graphics are cute but sometimes it is difficult to see what is wanted but once you work that out, it is just working out the best route.

nehklh
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by nehklh on Jan 24, 11 6:33 AM
I have a timer in the left hand corner. I want to see how long it is and if i should get this game or my kingdom since i do like this game too

terdog55
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by terdog55 on Jan 24, 11 7:39 AM
Hi Cleoladycat. There is a timer and as the others you can finish in silver or gold depending on the time you complete a level in. This one a buy for me. Very Fun

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Jan 24, 11 6:07 PM
Yes, the timer is there to differentiate Gold, Silver, and Bronze for the different awards we can win. But unlike MKFTP, there is no dragon to cut you off.

If too slow to win Bronze, then it starts deducting points. But you still get to finish the level. Of course most of us will probably replay until we're happy with our awards, but at least we know that one level with a pressure-cooker timer won't keep us from being able to complete the rest of the game.
Kellie

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jan 24, 11 11:21 PM
I have to agree that this is very similar to Roads 2 Rome-I saw on another thread that this game is made by the same developers. I think this is a really cute game, and will save it for later, since I just finished R2R last week!

Go to: