bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Island Tribe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 24, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Island Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Island Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

anniet1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Island Tribe forum

[Post New]by anniet1 on Jan 24, 11 6:29 PM
Just bought Island Tribe a few hours ago and there seems to be a problem half way thru - Level 20 - it jams at the end of the level and the little men disappear on their sled and you are stuck there with no movement at all - have uninstalled and reinstalled it once but the same thing is happening!!! Any suggestions!!!!!

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jan 25, 11 7:29 AM
I liked this game, but it only has 30 levels, so it's over far too quickly.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jan 25, 11 7:30 AM
anniet1 wrote:Just bought Island Tribe a few hours ago and there seems to be a problem half way thru - Level 20 - it jams at the end of the level and the little men disappear on their sled and you are stuck there with no movement at all - have uninstalled and reinstalled it once but the same thing is happening!!! Any suggestions!!!!!

Annie, I had that problem, too, but then realized that I didn't build all of the totems before building the sled. After I restarted that level, I made sure that all totems were done before building the sled.

mo12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mo12 on Jan 26, 11 9:08 AM
Does anyone else have black and white distortions on their screen about halfway through the game. I can't tell if they are supposed to be rain clouds or if there is just something wrong.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 26, 11 9:47 AM
Hi mo12,

It sounds like you're experiencing some display issues and sometimes quick update to your computer can help with this. Here is a help article with that information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like more help or if this doesn't resolve the issue for you, please get in touch with Tech Support and let them know which troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right, then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

LilLady46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by LilLady46 on Jan 30, 11 1:04 PM
ivillagegrinch wrote:
anniet1 wrote:Just bought Island Tribe a few hours ago and there seems to be a problem half way thru - Level 20 - it jams at the end of the level and the little men disappear on their sled and you are stuck there with no movement at all - have uninstalled and reinstalled it once but the same thing is happening!!! Any suggestions!!!!!

Annie, I had that problem, too, but then realized that I didn't build all of the totems before building the sled. After I restarted that level, I made sure that all totems were done before building the sled.

LilLady46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by LilLady46 on Jan 30, 11 1:06 PM
I'm having the same problem on Level 20. I only found 1 totem...are there more? I've played this level 3 times and can't seem to get past it.

LilLady46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by LilLady46 on Jan 30, 11 2:12 PM
Geez! am I blind! I found the second totem, repaired it and the level finished. Thanks for the tip.

1JD9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 1JD9 on Jul 14, 11 6:13 AM
Level 11 - thawing workers - are they supposed to help once you thaw them?

[Post New]by 4116cath on Jul 2, 14 11:30 AM
I bought Island Tribe 1,4,5. I cannot install Island Tribe 2 and 3. When I install the game it starts and has a crazy border around one side and on the bottom of the picture. The 1,4,and 5 installed perfectly and I am alway playing them, but I cannot install 2 and 3. I have contacted tech support and the suggested a number of things but none of them work. Did anyone else have this problem???

Also I bought Fable of Dwarfs and am lost on how to play this game. They should have a return policy. Help!!!!

[Post New]by 4116cath on Jul 2, 14 11:32 AM
Do you know of any other games that are like Island Tribes? All my games were wiped out in the Sandy hurricane and my computer went down. Am trying to retrieve them but so far have no luck with Big Fish tracking them down.

Level 9 - Need Pick Axe

[Post New]by frieny777 on Sep 2, 14 11:49 AM
I have re done previous levels 2 x now. Level 9 cotton farm is needing a Pick Axe. Where do I find one?

[Post New]by ivadobro on Sep 3, 14 11:59 PM
I have the same problem!!!!!!! Pick Axe!!!...But why we must use the pickaxe for the cotton??!! I don 't understand

[Post New]by Jobob987 on Sep 4, 14 8:03 PM
I am also stuck on level 9 - where is the pick ax?

[Post New]by Newyorkwellness on Sep 7, 14 2:10 AM
Does anybody know how to get the pick axe in Level 9?? I am Stucked and can not find !

[Post New]by Newyorkwellness on Sep 12, 14 12:09 AM
After stucked in level 9 i update the game... know again ... in Level 15 i can not find a pick axe...... this game is full of mistakes!!

smallfuzzy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by smallfuzzy on Sep 12, 14 11:29 PM
They have a fix for Mac users level 9 now....but as far as I can tell, the problem comes back at level 15. NO BUENO!!!!

[Post New]by amm6725 on Sep 17, 14 9:14 PM
does anyone know if there is a fix for level 15 getting the pick axe for mac?

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 27, 14 6:03 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games.

Go to: