bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Youda Camper

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 24, 11 12:44 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Youda Camper? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Youda Camper

[Post New]by laeddie on May 12, 11 10:19 AM
This is without a doubt the worst excuse for a game I have ever seen!!!

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on May 12, 11 8:34 PM
There needs to be a better tutorial. The game just throws you into play and then tells you when campers have complaints. The graphics are fair. *shrugs*

This game is a C-.

[Post New]by Chickydoodle on May 12, 11 8:46 PM
I just played about 20 minutes of the trial. Is there a reason everything is so teeny tiny??

ppvjeep
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ppvjeep on Jun 27, 11 8:42 PM
After awhile, the people start refusing camping areas even though they're clean and kept up. I don't know if this is a glitch, but it's annoying. The tutorial is weird: why is it throughout the game instead of at the beginning? Graphics remind me of the 90's (no offense). I don't know, just not a great game...

[Post New]by JamaicaAlibaba on Jul 23, 11 10:51 PM
I actually like the game. The music and interface and graphics are soothing to me. The tutorial was fine - no problems there - and there is the option to turn off the tutorials (H).

My BIG PROBLEM: The game will not save. I had reached to the third sector of land and saved. Came back next day - gone! Happened again. The files are nowhere to be seen. Any remedy for this?

If not for this I would rate this game a high mark.

Very annoying glitch. Anyone with a fix or a resolution?

Go to: