CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

Re:Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ - Released on December 05, 2008

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Dec 5, 08 4:53 AM
Tried Boston Nightfall and found dialogue boring . The game didn't hold my interest like most seek/find games do; others may like it but I won't buy it. Thought it would be nice to see scenes of Boston;my home town.

[Post New]by marquisina on Dec 5, 08 7:06 AM
I was definitely disappointed in this game. Small objects, lame storyline, same puzzles over and over, and then when you think you can maybe "live" with these things, it just ends. No big bang. Nothing. Just ends. Leaves a person kind of hanging!
Unfortunately for me, I bought this, I wish I hadn't. I probably could have finished in the one hour free time frame, but I was multi-tasking.
Anyway, if I were a critic, I would say

jeannieD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jeannieD on Dec 5, 08 8:11 AM
CYNTHIA wrote:Tried Boston Nightfall and found dialogue boring . The game didn't hold my interest like most seek/find games do; others may like it but I won't buy it. Thought it would be nice to see scenes of Boston;my home town.

Hey Cynthia !! I am also from Boston, haven,t tried the game yet, but just cuz of the locale, i've just gotta try it ! I live in New york now, and oh how I miss my beloved home town. Thanks for the heads up !

mawhiteing
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mawhiteing on Dec 5, 08 8:22 AM
I will have to agree with Marquisina on this one. I too, purchased this game and now wish I hadn't.
Too bad Big Fish doesn't offer a refund policy.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Dec 5, 08 8:46 AM
I only managed 20 mins of the demo, I was straining my eyes. Objects to small, to dark. All I can say is what an awful HOG. Come on Big Fish,you can do much better than this.Don,t turn out these dark dismal games, just because HOG are popular.

[Post New]by venkat2009 on Dec 10, 08 8:33 PM
I like this game. I like to read comic panels, so am not bored by all the dialogs - it moves the story along. I'm a fantasy fan, so am not having trouble following the story. The game is awesome to play with a great storyline. Vampire theme is a great idea. Mini games are interesting to check our memory skills. Overall the game is excellent.

[Post New]by sariala on Dec 13, 08 2:27 PM
I, too, couldn't even finish the demo, and that's very rare - even when I know I'm not going to buy a game, I usually still get all my free time. The comic animation was horrible, The "puzzles" were just redundant memory games. The storyline (if you can call it that) was very lame. The main character became clingy and annoying almost immediately. It seems like a lot of hidden object games are following the pattern of many "adult" movies - they only attempt the vaguest sense of a plot because the makers know their audience is only really there for one thing - in this case, it's searching for hidden objects.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 8:24 AM
Tried this one i'ts ok , I dinn't really like it to boring.. 3

Go to: